The Batman Movie Eliminations (Round 1)

Batman Begins +
Batman -

Batman - 27
Batman Begins - 31

Neither will BEGINS (I promise you that) .

Batman Begins +

Neither will BEGINS (I promise you that) .

OH SNAP!
oopsgv9.gif

Batman Begins -
Batman +

Batman - 27
Batman Begins - 31

Batman Begins +
Batman -

Batman - 25
Batman Begins - 33

Neverending fight has begun...but make no mistake I LOVE BATMAN BEGINS, BATMAN 1989, BATMAN RETURNS and I like Batman Forever and 1966, but for the fun of the game...

1989 +
Begins -

Batman - 25
Batman Begins - 33

Batman +
Batman Begins -

Batman - 24
Batman Begins - 34

Well, this never ending tide between two excellent batflicks will boost our post count, since it's like always the same crew who vote, hehe!

Well, this never ending tide between two excellent batflicks will boost our post count, since it's like always the same crew who vote, hehe!

lol true althought I don't think it will be as long as the STAR WARS game . With Obi-Wan Kenobi .

lol true althought I don't think it will be as long as the STAR WARS game . With Obi-Wan Kenobi .
OMG that was LOOOOOOOOOOONG and still in round 3 he's in the finalists...but this time will be more easy, because Yoda does not lead and Obi Wan was WAAAAY better than Anakin in Ep III, acting wise at least. So he will win for Ep III round. I hope so!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!! For the record, I'll repeat, I LOVE Burton's work and Nolan's work! Heck, I'd say I instantaneously loved Burton's work! Nolan worked through me more, but after all, I realised how great it was, and I'm now correectyle hyped for TDK! Plus, I'm in a Begins mode around this time because of the reassuring TDK news we get...the more we get to Christmas, the more the focus will be brought on Burton's Batman Returns and probably 1989 as well.
All this long post on an elimination game comes down to :

Begins +
1989 -

Batman - 16
Batman Begins - 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member