The BATSUIT Thread

At least I hope the new suit is as juicy, thicc and veiny as the batfleck suit was.

Some muscle suit is necessary because no matter your own build or definition, clothing makes those disappear. Superheroes are supposed to be Olympian level athletes and it should translate in some regard to his costume. I acknowledge that Batflecks suit was a giant bulk homaging TDKR aesthetics, but it wouldn’t be wise to use the same one to a different actor and universe.

But credit where credit is due, Batflecks has been the only true to the source interpretation of the suit, black and grey, cloth with underarm our, the seamless cowl, etc.

c2208567e78566564127a7ec7b25b46a.jpg
a77cdd3873aea6773e08a4d90cc7f11a.jpg
7dcb74c66834828e54fa7cc74517b5c2.jpg
48892ebb237f1ed0f966a714ca506be7.jpg

The suit will need padding, yes, but it should look like it's protective padding, not a muscle suit because that looks dumb and doesn't make sense for the character. Which is why -and I can't stress this enough- they should use Captain America's Winter Soldier suits as inspiration.

Just go with the daredevil suit with modifications and put in a bigger budget.

There didn’t seem to be any mobility issues and they could just BS write plot armor for it.

The bright yellow utility belt may not translate that well to live action. Would a black or darker belt look better?

I like this. With a few modifications it would be perfect. Looks tough and protective without screaming "armored". He looks strong and able without the bulging muscles.

jarold-sng-jsd-batman-2021-01.jpg

Fully agree. This is easily the best manip I’ve seen. Right combination of practical and aesthetics.

Needs some improvements, but I like the concept of this one as well.

I'd like them to experiment and make the torso and the pants part separate pieces, instead of the whole thing being a one piece bodysuit. Would probably be more comfortable to wear and I don't think it'd look bad.

Needs some improvements, but I like the concept of this one as well.

I'd like them to experiment and make the torso and the pants part separate pieces, instead of the whole thing being a one piece bodysuit. Would probably be more comfortable to wear and I don't think it'd look bad.

This suit is not a bad looking suit

I really want a cape that wraps around the shoulders.

The perfect midpoint of TDK's cape basically just coming out of the shoulders and nothing more vs TAS' cape is probably the Arkham City suit, I think that'd look the best in live action personally.

I have a strong feeling this Batsuit will be unlike anything we have ever seen before. Something totally different.

DC released a skin pack for Fortnite to celebrate Batman...What do you think about that suit?
Could that be an indication on what to expect from "The Batman"?Fortnite-X-Batman-Skin-Bundle-Leak.jpg

Am I the only one tired of rubber cowls with black eye makeup? I'd like to see something different IMG_20190922_172341.jpg
This with some changes could work..

I'd also love to see a mask-like cowl with a similar texture/material as Deadpool
D5-zCdSW0AI7jjn.jpg
IMG_20190922_002855.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"