• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The BATSUIT Thread

The only things I disliked about the begins suit were the clamps or whatever on the front of the cape and line on the abs

Took me a while to warm up to the TDK/Rises suit

Looks like the reveal is not happening today. It would have happened by now. These things usually happen in the morning.

New set photos... here's your first look at the batsuit.

h8NP4S4.jpg

Besides the nipples and not enough armor or detail on the forearm guards, gauntlets, gloves and boots ... it’s actually a pretty good bat suit

It's just the Clooney suit repainted for the old OnStar commercials. I never had a problem with any of the Schumacher suits outside of the nipples and neck mobility. They were incredibly well made and mostly looked stunning on screen.

I think it’ll be a better version of the Nolan suit. Boring compared to Affleck’s (DOJ), but better than both of Bale’s.

I can see this being the case.

I want them to avoid doing the now overrated Grey/Black/Black Bat design, or some overly armored or militaristic look, or any kind of Bermejo look, but I feel like we're probably going to see one or two of the things I just mentioned.

I can see this being the case.

I want them to avoid doing the now overrated Grey/Black/Black Bat design, or some overly armored or militaristic look, or any kind of Bermejo look, but I feel like we're probably going to see one or two of the things I just mentioned.

Same.

This is from Reddit so it's 99% bull but since we don't have any news to talk about:

Last edited:
Sorry guys :funny: I've updated the post, you should be able to click now.

This is from Reddit so it's 99% bull but since we don't have any news to talk about:

Honestly, if this Reddit rumor winds up being legit (which it probably won't, but still), I think it'll probably have a ton of fans happy. Sounds like a relatively good adaptation of the Hush Batsuit.

EJJ_BagXUAEWKcT

43af9c0d4daf706a79769994b0babe63--batman-logo-logos.jpg

While it doesn't mean much, Thomas Polito and KC Walsh both described a similar looking suit as a rumor back in November or so, I think. So this isn't the first time we've heard of something roughly similar to the Hush Batsuit being on the cards.

Yup. I believe Reeves is going for a less sleek look, more utilitarian, even more military than Nolan ahaha execution is the key anyways

Yup. I believe Reeves is going for a less sleek look, more utilitarian, even more military than Nolan ahaha execution is the key anyways

Yeah, even if the previous rumor was itself a fake, I do think the new Batsuit will probably be more of a Bermejo type design. Or perhaps it might be a bit like the Batsuit in Zero Year.

Good question : Reeves sensibilies, as seen in his other movies, his influences ( Taxi Driver for example) the used / look that we seem to see on sets... because we just have seen an arguably more comic book look with Affleck, Warner/ Reeves must want to differenciate the most possible with this last version. Could be wrong of course, we'll see

Last edited:
Good question : Reeves sensibilies, as seen in his other movies, his influences ( Taxi Driver for example) the used / look that we seem to see on sets... because we just have seen an arguably more comic book look with Affleck, Warner/ Reeves must want to differenciate the most possible with those last version. Could be wrong of course, we'll see

Yeah, after staring at the set photos repeatedly for a lengthy amount of time, it really feels like Reeves is going for something visually gritty. It's more than just the fact that there's numerous older vehicles on set; they're worn down. They're dusty, dirty, possibly rusting. A lot of the wheels look old. And then there's Bruce himself and that motorcycle he's riding on. It all evokes a similar vibe across the board.

Granted, there's absolutely the possibility that maybe we get a more comic-y costume that looks super clean by design to juxtapose the grime and grit of the rest of Gotham... but I'd wager on that not being the case. Something closer to Bermejo or Zero Year (albeit filtered through a realist lens) seems likely to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"