The Dark Knight The Batusi Returns - Tales Of The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen that shirt before... I feel like the loser now... :csad:
It's from Threadless.com, they've had other Bat-related tees in the past, plus various comic ones. It's awesome and half of my wardrobe is from them. :up:

bestfriends.jpg
1078.jpg

Any men's clothes?
Men, women, kids and babies, tees and hoodies and sometimes jackets. And all in good quality and prices too. The only real problem is that the prints are limited edition and sell out super fast.

Holy god....

I got an email from a friend. Told me that on Monday she and her brother were playing video games in the morning and that he should stay home by faking a cold. So he did. That day there was a drive by shooting by the Mexican gang that's been on a killing rampage recently O.O

Holy god....

I got an email from a friend. Told me that on Monday she and her brother were playing video games in the morning and that he should stay home by faking a cold. So he did. That day there was a drive by shooting by the Mexican gang that's been on a killing rampage recently O.O

Are they alright?

Are they alright?

Yeah, they are. i'm surprised they didnt lock down the school on tuesday, though :huh:

"Then on Tuesday there were about 5 different synchronized fights in the school and it was getting out of control. So they put the school on lock down and didn't want the teachers or students to talk to each other in case someone was planning it with someone else. They got released early to continue the investigation and now all the kids that were in those fights have been sent to juvenile. Turns out the fight was caused by a couple of kids who were part of the same gang, so they took it to school."

Yeah, they are. i'm surprised they didnt lock down the school on tuesday, though :huh:

"Then on Tuesday there were about 5 different synchronized fights in the school and it was getting out of control. So they put the school on lock down and didn't want the teachers or students to talk to each other in case someone was planning it with someone else. They got released early to continue the investigation and now all the kids that were in those fights have been sent to juvenile. Turns out the fight was caused by a couple of kids who were part of the same gang, so they took it to school."

good think they are ok

Jeese, what's up with kids these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"