The Bear (HULU/FX)

giphy.gif

Well deserved. Ayo’s speech was the most adorable thing ever.

I was so happy this won, especially Ayo. Great way to cap off a hell of a 2023 for her.

Halfway through S1 right now, and I better see a cookbook from this show in the immediate future.

Binged a rewatch of s2 (third since the week it came out) recently, and gosh it all is so great. Yes Fishes/Forks are next level... but the triple punch of Bolognese/Omelette/The Bear are something special. They're underrated compared to the former two sadly, but I think have stronger character-restaurant moments because they follow those two episodes.

I love Syd and Marcus, but it’s weird that the fallout from that episode was entirely “Carmy needs to apologize” and not “Don’t **** around on company time (especially during times of crisis)/stick around to help clean up the mess you helped create”.

Y'all are making me want to re-up my Hulu subscription just to rewatch this. I'd hope for a disc release but it's FX so the outlook isn't good on that front.

I love Syd and Marcus, but it’s weird that the fallout from that episode was entirely “Carmy needs to apologize” and not “Don’t **** around on company time (especially during times of crisis)/stick around to help clean up the mess you helped create”.

Carmy just needed a sharpie that f***kin works, dawg. :o

Seeing Hiro Murai’s name in the end credits, I’m kind of surprised to read he hasn’t directed any episodes so far.

Y'all are making me want to re-up my Hulu subscription just to rewatch this. I'd hope for a disc release but it's FX so the outlook isn't good on that front.
I have hd rips… each episode is like 2gbs, just in case.

Seeing Hiro Murai’s name in the end credits, I’m kind of surprised to read he hasn’t directed any episodes so far.

I think he only helped get it made as an exec producer because of the FX connection but yeah I'm surprised he hasn't directed anything for the show.

I think he only helped get it made as an exec producer because of the FX connection but yeah I'm surprised he hasn't directed anything for the show.
My best guess is he might have wanted a break after working on Atlanta's last two seasons back to back but there's always hope for season three.

Just from the way people have been talking about it on social media since it dropped, I know this family dinner episode is going to be something else, but I won’t lie… I’m having a really hard time buying the idea that Abby Elliott and Jon Bernthal came from the same parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"