The best ice cream is??

It is, but it's also glutinous even by my standards. Plus... I honest to goodness don't like KFC...

cookies n cream....neva forget it

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Half Baked
Cherry Garcia

Speaking of Ben and Jerry's, has anyone ever tried a Vermonster sundae?

Willy Nelsons Peach Cobbler.. oh how i miss it. Weight Watchers makes a pretty mean mint choco chip though

Mayfield makes this Peanut Butter ice Cream that is worth killing for. They havent had it at our store though in over 6 months :-(

Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk

Cold Stone Creamery.

Chocolate ice cream with Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers and Brownies all in it. :wow:

"Benjamin is nobody's friend. If Benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick."

But seriously, Arrested Development has enhanced my love of ice cream sandwiches.

I am a huge sucker for plain old French Vanilla. I love it more than any other flavor. And if I get a milkshake? Definitely that flavor.

I am a huge sucker for plain old French Vanilla. I love it more than any other flavor. And if I get a milkshake? Definitely that flavor.

I'm the same way, but chocolate chip cookie dough with soft dough could change my vote, it's just rare to find any.

BTW I think I should mention the Dairy Queen ice cream cake, truly one of the best deserts, and my personal favourite cake, hands down.

Last edited:
Though I have already revealed my fave is French Vanilla, I highly recommend Mint Chocolate Chip as well. ^^

^^ A popular choice....just not mine. But to be honest I haven't tried it in years, I always pick the same one, due to it being infrequent that I eat ice cream. I prefer chips.

Last edited:
Edy's Nestle Tollhouse Cookie dough crunch (or something like that), but they don't make it anymore. :cmad:

xisaacx, that butter pecan choice.

It is my mother's favorite also. And to this this day, even after having worked in an ice cream parlor at age 16, I have never understood the fascination with that flavor. But I somehow respect it.

Good on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"