The Best Man (2) Holiday

I'm assuming you're black?

Sorry to make it weird lol.

I'm assuming you're black?

Sorry to make it weird lol.

lol! It's not weird at all, and yeah I'm black. :word:

I'm interested to find out what you thought I was before I told you that, though.

I thought you were white. Then I noticed the trend of "Lawd" in your posts.

Also, you had something very "black" in you when you were describing these women.

We all have a little blackness in us that comes out from time to time! Mine is just turned on 24/7. :funny:

Yes. I can confirm that Pakis have some possible "black" in them. :o

You know what else was a giveaway, YOU made this thread.

Yeah, pretty much any black based movie that doesn't feature Idris Elba as the main star will have a brother starting the thread.

You know what else was a giveaway, YOU made this thread.
Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

Yeah, pretty much any black based movie that doesn't feature Idris Elba as the main star will have a brother starting the thread.

walter_white_you_are_god_damn_right.gif

So are we gonna talk about the movie, or dwell on the fact SHH his black members??? Yeah I went there

Yeah, you went there. Now it's time to come back.

lol, but in all seriousness, if you want to talk about the movie then start up a discussion. I'd be happy to join in.

I got around to seeing this. I liked it even more than the first one.

Brothas should be happy. The movie took away a ton of traction from Thor.

And it wasn't a Tyler Perry film!

It's so much better than a Tyler Perry film. It's not crass, the characters are likeable, and the film is breezy fun. It's 100% removed from Perry's claptrap melodrama and cheap humor.

This week, it's going up against Old Boy, directed by Spike Lee.

It's so much better than a Tyler Perry film. It's not crass, the characters are likeable, and the film is breezy fun. It's 100% removed from Perry's claptrap melodrama and cheap humor.

It did a fair bit of "God is everything" propaganda in there, though! :cwink:

joking aside, this honestly was one of the best films I've seen this year, and for a sequel I never suspected they would ever make, I'm so happy that they did.

I enjoyed this film. I thought it was better than the original. I like how the film matured these characters. It was good to see them again and revisit their stories.

I liked it, but I thought the first was better. Some things didn't feel executed properly. And some moments had me feeling like, "Oh, this again." When I say that, I mean that this movie recycled some elements from the first movie, only this time they didn't seem as powerful as they were the first time around. I'm gonna need the third movie to really try something else if it wants to be better than the first.

I still want a black analog to Wedding Crashers. Funny, R rated and not hung up on gospel play moralizing by the end.

I liked it, but I thought the first was better. Some things didn't feel executed properly. And some moments had me feeling like, "Oh, this again." When I say that, I mean that this movie recycled some elements from the first movie, only this time they didn't seem as powerful as they were the first time around. I'm gonna need the third movie to really try something else if it wants to be better than the first.

I have a feeling a third one won't be as good or good in a different way since these first two films are pretty much centered on Harper and Lance's relationship. But, they're cool now and I don't think there really is much they do with Harper's view on God versus Lance's that they didn't already do. Maybe the third one will be crazy since Quentin's getting married. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"