The best way that Marvel can fix this

"Worthy" only matters if they're real people. Since they're not, it doesn't.

Hell,half the people don't even think Ant Man is worthy of a film to begin with.

Anything worth doing is worth doing right.Marvel is not doing right by this character.

Frankly,if it wasn't for the fact that there's really nothing I'm looking forward to next year (AOU is in May,Star Wars 7 in December,so there's quite a stretch in between) I'd probably pass this one like the Faketastic Four.

Hell,half the people don't even think Ant Man is worthy of a film to begin with.

Anything worth doing is worth doing right.Marvel is not doing right by this character.

Frankly,if it wasn't for the fact that there's really nothing I'm looking forward to next year (AOU is in May,Star Wars 7 in December,so there's quite a stretch in between) I'd probably pass this one like the Faketastic Four.

You have yet to demonstrate how doing a "pass the torch" movie before an origin movie is doing wrong by the character, or how doing an origin first is the only right way to go about it.

What's so special about starting off the film franchise with Hank Pym's origin? What is the inherent value in that? What harm is done by having the first film focus on the legacy aspect? And how does it reflect on the worth of the character?

I'm not convinced those who want Pym think he's worthy of a film. I get the impression if they had the choice, they'd rather he appeared in a role similar to Hawkeye in the Avengers than appear as Michael Douglas co-starring in an Ant-Man film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"