• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Bourne Conspiracy

Speedball

Don't. Blink.
Reaction score
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/799/799660p1.html
The Bourne Announcement
Take control of the "malfunctioning weapon."
by Daemon Hatfield

June 26, 2007 - Today Sierra announced it is training The Bourne Conspiracy, an original videogame based on author Robert Ludlum's super agent, Jason Bourne. The title isn't a tie-in to the upcoming film, The Bourne Ultimatum. Instead, the game mixes key moments from The Bourne Identity with new material being created alongside Ludlum Entertainment. The game is currently in development at High Moon Studios, one of Sierra's internal developers and creators of 2005's Darkwatch.

The Bourne Conspiracy drops players into the titular agent's shoes and features gameplay inspired by the action films. Conspiracy will reveal the moment Bourne became a "malfunctioning weapon," but first we'll get a taste of his life as a government assassin.

ee_04_1182899514.jpg
Looks like they couldn't get Matt Damon's likeness.
Peter Della Penna, president of High Moon, says, "…we are building upon the universe [Ludlum] introduced with The Bourne Identity. Our developers at High Moon have collaborated closely with Mr. Ludlum's estate, the guardians of his creative vision. Our goal is to create a videogame inspired by known elements within the Bourne universe…yet deliver original story and gameplay to establish a signature Jason Bourne game experience."

Described as a third-person espionage action game, The Bourne Conspiracy will engage players in fistfights and firefights while giving them the option to escape the conflict. The game is being prepped for a summer 2008 release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. We'll have more info in a couple weeks at E3.
HOLY CRAP!
I'm gonna die and go to heaven.:woot:

Oh no my young aprentice it appears it is you who are mistaken... about a great many things....

Conspiracy...man, that's better than Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum all put together.

Well, that's a bummer they couldn't get Matt Damon's likeness. It's probably gonna be a mix of Splinter Cell and Hitman, which I've never really played either...so I guess that might be good.

Well the idea behind the game can kick serious ass. Iv always wanted a game that incorporates the elements of well, a Jason Bourne movie.

Well the idea behind the game can kick serious ass. Iv always wanted a game that incorporates the elements of well, a Jason Bourne movie.
Exactly.
I'm sad that they didn't get Damon to be in the game, but as long as it has the feel and the elements of the movie, I'll be very satisfied.
Who knows, maybe they will get Damon's likeness. It's not going to released for another year or so.
I hope it has awesome car chases, too.:woot:

Exactly.
I'm sad that they didn't get Damon to be in the game, but as long as it has the feel and the elements of the movie, I'll be very satisfied.
Who knows, maybe they will get Damon's likeness. It's not going to released for another year or so.
I hope it has awesome car chases, too.:woot:

Yea id like to see Damon in the game, to add to the authenticity, but if this game fails, at least theres Splinter Cell : Conviction

Yea id like to see Damon in the game, to add to the authenticity, but if this game fails, at least theres Splinter Cell : Conviction
Good lord, that game is gorgeous.
But it seems to me that Sam Fisher de-ages every game.

Hah, i know what ya mean, but hes looking pretty haggard in this next installment tho.
The haggard look is what makes him look younger.
It would be neat if Ubisoft made a game with Sam on his first mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"