The Bruce Campbell Appreciation Thread

Untilteld

Avenger
Reaction score
C'mon we all know you love him, express yourself and talk about Brucey.

If there is a thread like this, the mod should gladly close.

A nice addition to the Spidey films. :up:

Well besides his roles in the :spidey: movies, I saw Evil Dead the other day so that was awesome.:up: & Army Of Darkness was cool too.

But, the question is, does it rock more than...

TEH VENEM!!!

Really, does it?

Geekz said:
C'mon we all know you love him, express yourself and talk about Brucey.
brucehandinvert.gif

I saw a DVD boxed set for The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. at Best Buy today.

^ Weeeee! Double seizures..............................................................................
..................................................................................................................

chaseter said:
^ Weeeee! Double seizures..............................................................................
..................................................................................................................
You always get more for your money here at the Hype.:)

Spidermanluvr28 said:
Well besides his roles in the :spidey: movies, I saw Evil Dead the other day so that was awesome.:up: & Army Of Darkness was cool too.
And Brisco County Jr. was a great show.:up:

Hail to the king, baby! Bruce Campbell is the awesomness of B movie acting. He's my favorite actor if you didn't already know that. I'll meet him before I die and have him sign all my stuff. I could rant and whatnot about him, but I don't think I will. My username -- it's Ash J. Williams -- Bruce played Ash in the Evil Dead movies.

Spidermanluvr28 said:
Never seen it.
I guess you could rent the dvd. It was a good show, too bad it didn't last long.

Mee said:
I guess you could rent the dvd. It was a good show, too bad it didn't last long.

It was a good show. I have the dvd. :up:

Geekz said:
It was a good show. I have the dvd. :up:
anything with it or is it just the show. because bruce is great with the info on the comintary.

Cyclops said:
I saw a DVD boxed set for The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. at Best Buy today.
i love that show!

one of these days, i'm gonna have to break down and buy that boxset...

i can't believe how many people i've talked to have never even heard of it! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"