• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Bruce Campbell Appreciation Thread

Untilteld

Avenger
Reaction score
C'mon we all know you love him, express yourself and talk about Brucey.

If there is a thread like this, the mod should gladly close.

A nice addition to the Spidey films. :up:

Well besides his roles in the :spidey: movies, I saw Evil Dead the other day so that was awesome.:up: & Army Of Darkness was cool too.

But, the question is, does it rock more than...

TEH VENEM!!!

Really, does it?

Geekz said:
C'mon we all know you love him, express yourself and talk about Brucey.
brucehandinvert.gif

I saw a DVD boxed set for The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. at Best Buy today.

^ Weeeee! Double seizures..............................................................................
..................................................................................................................

chaseter said:
^ Weeeee! Double seizures..............................................................................
..................................................................................................................
You always get more for your money here at the Hype.:)

Spidermanluvr28 said:
Well besides his roles in the :spidey: movies, I saw Evil Dead the other day so that was awesome.:up: & Army Of Darkness was cool too.
And Brisco County Jr. was a great show.:up:

Hail to the king, baby! Bruce Campbell is the awesomness of B movie acting. He's my favorite actor if you didn't already know that. I'll meet him before I die and have him sign all my stuff. I could rant and whatnot about him, but I don't think I will. My username -- it's Ash J. Williams -- Bruce played Ash in the Evil Dead movies.

Spidermanluvr28 said:
Never seen it.
I guess you could rent the dvd. It was a good show, too bad it didn't last long.

Mee said:
I guess you could rent the dvd. It was a good show, too bad it didn't last long.

It was a good show. I have the dvd. :up:

Geekz said:
It was a good show. I have the dvd. :up:
anything with it or is it just the show. because bruce is great with the info on the comintary.

Cyclops said:
I saw a DVD boxed set for The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. at Best Buy today.
i love that show!

one of these days, i'm gonna have to break down and buy that boxset...

i can't believe how many people i've talked to have never even heard of it! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"