The Bryce Dallas Howard/Gwen Stacy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmill216

Senior Case Officer
Reaction score
Per the advice of Powder-Man, it's time for a Gwen thread. No Venom, GG2, Sandman discussions here. Post recent pictures of Bryce, news about the character, talk about the character (what you want her role to be, what her role should be, how mad you are that she is in the film, etc.)

gwencopy3yv.jpg

Her casting annoucement:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001881353

Columbia is keeping a tight lid on the third movie's story line, though it is known that Gwen is the third part of a love triangle and that the character does survive.

From the Entertainment Weekly article (April 28 / May 5, 2006):
In January, she scored a part in Spider-Man 3, pretty much the holiest of holies among currently filming comic-book adaptations.

"I think, with this movie," Howard says sunnily, "a lot of things have been last-minute because they worked so, so much on the story."

In next summer's Spider-Man 3, she'll be unavoidable as Gwen Stacy, a buxom new love interest for Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire). "They gave me some heavy-duty push-up bras so I have a nice rack as well," boasts Howard. Cast only days before she had to start shooting - though she says she had no indication that she was a replacement or an also ran - Howard had no time to test wigs. Since Gwen has always been blonde in the comics, a dye job was deemed essential.

Video of Bryce on The Tonight Show:
mms://205.178.146.40/191121/Bryce_D_Howard_interview.wmv

(Bryce briefly mentions Spider-Man 3 and the new hair color)

how mad am i that she's in the film?

well, my answer depends...

if she is going to be the new love interest for peter, then there is no limit to my anger and outrage.

but if she is just to be in love with peter and peter feels nothing back (which he shouldn't since he's with the girl of his dreams finally), then she's ok to be in the film.

I seriously doubt they are going have Peter falling head over heels in love with her. He might see her and find her to be cool or whatever, but she may be the one in love with him.

Hey cmill glad to see that someone reads the FAQ.

cmill216 said:
I seriously doubt they are going have Peter falling head over heels in love with her. He might see her and find her to be cool or whatever, but she may be the one in love with him.

thats what i'm hoping for.

but as for her faith...do you think she'll die or live???

me, i want her to die, but i doubt she will.

Again, when the report came out that she was cast, it clearly stated that Sony told The Hollywood Reporter that she would live.

Which reminds me...

*goes to edit the first post*

sorry, i don't remember the WHOLE report...gosh Chris, give me a break...;)

it's a good way to cover up Kirsten leaving after part 3 :D

didn't Tobey say he'd be in them so long as Raimi directed?
and I've heard that Raimi may now stay on? i forget where lol

here I go running my mouth without any sources lol sorry if it's wrong but I do remember reading something of the sort.

man the cohen bros. have wanted to work with raimi again for like ever too... SM has taken up all of his creative time... well that and ghost house pictures.

evil dead remake :D

Reikowolf said:
it's a good way to cover up Kirsten leaving after part 3 :D

didn't Tobey say he'd be in them so long as Raimi directed?
and I've heard that Raimi may now stay on? i forget where lol

here I go running my mouth without any sources lol sorry if it's wrong but I do remember reading something of the sort.

man the cohen bros. have wanted to work with raimi again for like ever too... SM has taken up all of his creative time... well that and ghost house pictures.

evil dead remake :D

this is not the thread to get into to this, but i'll just briefly mention that dunst will stay on if they give her more money...

that being said, even if m.j is killed off in this one, i wouldn't want him to move right on to gwen, its just not right to me.

i would rather see MJ leave to LA or something than having her killed off, that would make the gwenn transition smoother

I only know her by name what other movies has she been in

Reikowolf said:
i would rather see MJ leave to LA or something than having her killed off, that would make the gwenn transition smoother

i guess that would be better.

dr venture said:
I only know her by name what other movies has she been in

most recently the village?

i think? she might be in something more recent

Reikowolf said:
most recently the village?

i think? she might be in something more recent

Oh yeah the blind girl. I hated that movie with a passion has she done anything better?

dr venture said:
Oh yeah the blind girl. I hated that movie with a passion has she done anything better?

she will soon...SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!

Kill Gwen and MJ.

Less romance rubbish and more fighting super villains.

wolfsfang said:
Kill Gwen and MJ.

have you no heart...the whole movie is about a girl, that girl, the girl next door, Mary Jane Watson...

whoa, i lose myself in it sometimes :D

wolfsfang said:
Kill Gwen and MJ.

and then Brock and Parker make out in the end

brokeback webs

loljk :D

We also heard from Elizabeth Banks that SM3 would "explore" Peter's "relationship" with Betty.

MJ, Gwen, AND Betty?! :eek:

cmill216 said:
We also heard from Elizabeth Banks that SM3 would "explore" Peter's "relationship" with Betty.

MJ, Gwen, AND Betty?! :eek:

WHAT!!!!!!! i didn't here that. man from geek to getting all the girls, man that spider did wonders for peter...

*runs out to get bit by a spider*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back