The CAPTAIN MARVEL Countdown Thread

Here ends our dumb little journey through Carol Danvers' adventures over the years.
Lots of laughs were had, lots of villains punched Carol and got punched by her, lots of love interests died... all in all, it was a fun ride (but the Civil War tie-ins will never not suck).

Now, I wish this journey hadn't ended in a disappointment for me, but eh, you can't have everything.
Enjoy the movie, everyone.

View attachment 22217
Nice! Sorry the film didn't live up to your expectations mate but thanks for finishing this great CM tribute thread that has helped build excitement for the film for me and provided a really enjoyable daily dose of Carol’s comic escapades. I've really enjoyed it. :up:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. If you liked this countdown thread, stay tuned for the one for Ms. Marvel! Coming... well, that depends on Feige.

Thanks guys. If you liked this countdown thread, stay tuned for the one for Ms. Marvel! Coming... well, that depends on Feige.
I’m pretty confident we’ll be getting that in the not too distant future. And who better to do the thread when that happens. :cwink::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"