• 0,,20666382-EXH,00.jpg
    0,,20666382-EXH,00.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 0,,20666496-EXH,00.jpg
    0,,20666496-EXH,00.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 39
Jackman in Sao Paulo

[YT]JT6Z8SxQi2Q[/YT]

Mexico City press conference - translated. I lost the link!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Press conference with Hugh Jackman by Angel Zúñiga

"This movie is the war between man and animal": Hugh Jackman

Today, before the premiere of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", the actor Hugh Jackman gave a press conference where he shared his views on this film, his career, family, the state of piracy and delayed release national due to the recent influenza epidemic

"Wolverine has been in comics for a long time," says Jackman.

"If you think this character was created in an era when superheroes fought for truth, justice and the American way of life. Things were black and white, had good and bad. Antihero Wolverine was the first, a good guy in general was not pleasant. He came to completely revolutionize the medium. I came to completely revolutionize the medium.

"What I like about him is that a very complex and very cool. When I was young, Dirty Harry and Mad Max are such icons that I loved, and now Wolverine is that the hearings for today.

"Wolverine is a very important part of my life. The movies of the X-Men were the first thing I did and I've played this character for ten years. I feel I am right now doing less. Now I feel that unless I am Mistaken in doing so. What was great in this movie is that no one knew her past and had a very big space to fill and that had not been explored. I think this film was a chance to return to feel the character and evolution, see how to become stoic and iconic figure that it is today. No one is born, one becomes this. I wanted to get to another level with the character, both mentally and physically. Putting heart and soul.

"It's incredible how a fictional character is so real to the imagination of many people. Everyone who has grown up with this character have an idea of who he is. Of all the characters I've played, you Wolverine been more difficult because the fans of X-Men say what they think and if you do bad you do know the middle of the street.

"I take my son to see her, but not my daughter, who is barely three years since Wolverine can be very inaccurate in several respects: Curse, kill, drink, smoke, things that a hero would not do comics, but it would be crime to remove this character for the film. Wolverine is not SpongeBob.

To mount the Harley Davidson, I had to get my license. I've driven in other films, but without it ... oops: Hugh Jackman:

Hugh Jackman's talent has been demonstrated several times, so now, with the charisma that has distinguished his career and talks about his family life:

"In Australia there is no immediate idea of becoming a star in the industry. We must do everything, theater, television, cinema, etc. .. Unconsciously and versatility that we prepare for the industry, learning to say yes to everything until the end.

"At the same time as an actor, I have always wanted more. I have other projects in door and a production company in development, but now I want to be with my family and enjoy the summer. Running is not for me, the directors are incredible people, have a fixed idea in every respect. That is why my marriage works so well: I understand that she is still in charge and only addresses.

"First and foremost is my family: My daughter is three years and my son nine. If not for the school would have brought one because my son is fond of Mexican culture. Before coming gave me a book on Mexico to be read and not a 'watering'. It is learned that Mexicans can mean the word 'mother'. In addition we see videos of the procession on the Internet again and again. Is learning to walk on Stilts because he wants to come in November to be in parades with his mask and costume. There a good chance they come back then. "There is a good possibility that we come back then."

Jackman recently spoke about the leak of this movie on the Internet and is optimistic about the response from the audience: "People want to go to the cinema and live experience. When the films are as big as this, there is no computer screen to replace the experience of being among an audience, and the film is made for them. If it works has worked here as elsewhere, there will be no problem.

"I think the translator is confused or want to say something, because when I say my name, instead of 'Hugh', says' Huge '(huge): Hugh Jackman"

Yesterday, the actor met with President Felipe Calderón and his family, to reinforce the positive image on the control of human influenza virus. Jackman, at the conference, commented on the matter:

"I am thrilled to be in Mexico. "I am thrilled to be in Mexico. Everything was ready to come a month ago, but officials said it was not a good time because they had to deal with what was happening then and it was a serious situation. When I met last night with the president and first lady, he, first hand, I counted as handled this situation. I am happy about how quickly this city has been standing. Absolutely no reason not to come here, go to the movies or some other public place. I think the international press exaggerated the effects, but the way they handled here was fast, strong and decisive, and results are now. Walking through the city last night I saw her full of energy. Touring the city last night I saw her full of energy. I think that as Wolverine, Mexico is indestructible.

"To me, all kinds of viruses are real and must be treated, but viruses are viruses and the people are people. The virus does not discriminate you came from or where you are. No I'm the kind of person who does not go to places for fear of getting sick. I believe in taking precautions, but if you're careful and have a cool head, there is nothing to fear. Otherwise would not be here

"This is total discrimination toward Mexicans unpleasant. All your business or have been unduly affected. Discrimination always arises from the fear and I am a person who does not understand discrimination in any society.

In conclusion, when asked who would interpret if, hypothetically, make a movie about him, Hugh Jackman replied: "It could be Cary Grant, if we are to imagine. And the movie could be called 'a life that is not yours' as I feel so many times ... or maybe 'Too Sexy for my Shirt'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"