Speculate: The Movie Progression Thread

Majik1387 said:
They might be, I'm not though. Anyways, I'm just wondering where is Angel during all the fighting.
I think he gets wounded in some kind of aerial spy mission and is at the medical wing in the mansion and then flies into the final battle.

I'm still not totally sure where Magneto and is army is going, where they were coming from, or when they attack the medical facilities...

-TNC

1. Let's say that Wolverine and Storm find Jean at Akali. Why exactly are they there at that moment?
Xavier somehow becomes aware of her ressurection.Logan and Storm rush to the scene.

2. After Jean escapes from the mansion and presumably goes back to her old home, does Callisto help Magneto find her? How does Magneto get in contact in Xavier in order for them to meet back at the house?

3. If Mystique is captured and is released by Magneto at around the middle or end of the first act, what events lead to her being shackled and handcuffed again to where she' fighting off suited men in what seems to be almost an interrogation room?

4. What events lead or come out from the shot of the Washington clinic explosion?
The brotherhood see the cure as major threat to their nummer one goal - mutant supremacy.Magneto decides to do whatever is necessary to eradicate the problem.

5. What's happening within the scene of Pyro shooting a flame within the truck with Magneto and Juggernaut?
Human toast i guess.

6. Where and when does Angel meet the X-Men? How does he cross their path?
Thats a very good question.

7. What is Wolverine doing before he makes a backflip off a tree in the forest?
Staking out the the Brotherhood's camp like a predator.

8. What is Xavier seeing when he's probing Jean's mind? When does he leave and when does Wolverine come into the room?
I think he sees flashbacks of X1 (Cerebro), Liberty island and her 'death' astral plane style.

9. What is Arclight doing with the shockwave she makes in the trailer?

10. Magneto, Juggernaut, Callisto, Quills, and Arclight are all there at Jean's old street apparently. How exactly did they get there?
Possibley with Stryker's helicopter?:confused:

What events lead or come out from the shot of the Washington clinic explosion?
The brotherhood see the cure as major threat to their nummer one goal - mutant supremacy.Magneto decides to do whatever is necessary to eradicate the problem.

I keep hearing the similar responses...We all know why the explosion is probably happening..That's not what I'm asking..I'm asking, what's going on BEFORE the explosion and how does it happen?...

Isn't that the same location where Shawn and Aaron were supposed to be filming?

-TNc

TNC9852002 said:
What events lead or come out from the shot of the Washington clinic explosion?

I keep hearing the similar responses...We all know why the explosion is probably happening..That's not what I'm asking..I'm asking, what's going on BEFORE the explosion and how does it happen?...

Isn't that the same location where Shawn and Aaron were supposed to be filming?

-TNc
Aah i see what you're talking about. I think initially what they shot was Pyro (most likey by request of Magneto) arriving at the cure clinic and basically torching the whole place.

For whatever reason i think they decided to reshoot it in March by adding Iceman to the scene (Shawn Ashmore was spotted on set). I guess he'll 'cool' things down and have some tense moment with John.

TNC9852002 said:
-I wonder,...How will Jean go about leaving out of the mansion? Is anyone gonna stop her? Are the kids gonna look at her and go, "WTF?" or something?

-TNC
Yeah, I've been wondering about that myself. It'd be interesting to see her leave the mansion. Hopefully, it won't be from Jean blasting the medic room doors and then cut to a Brotherhood scene and then cut to Storm running to Logan with Xavier. I want to see her just walk out of there. Maybe attack a few students?

How does Leech enter the picture? Will he already have been captured by the government when the movie starts?

WorthyStevens4 said:
How does Leech enter the picture? Will he already have been captured by the government when the movie starts?
Thats a good question.

I think Dr Kavita Rao finds Leech homeless and takes him in under her care. Something like Rao did with the little mutant girl, Tildie, in Astonishing X-Men.

He looked pretty happy to see Storm though... Hmmm..

-TNC

Maybe Storm rescues Leech at Alcatraz?

Hmmm...It could be part of an ending scene I guess...

-TNC

hmm... never thought of that.

maybe leech was an x-men student? one of storms best students, lol.

until he got kidnapped and all that stuff. but i doubt it.:D

-What the heck is Multiple Man doing in this movie again?

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"