Speculate: The Movie Progression Thread

TNC9852002

Banned User
Reaction score
I didn't want to start a whole new thread, but I don't remember another pre-existing thread in which this particular subject would be suitable for..

I might call this, the "Plot Progression" thread where fans can take turns asking and answering questions with their guesses on the smaller unknown details about the film.

Here are a few little tidbits of the film that I've been wondering about:

1. Let's say that Wolverine and Storm find Jean at Akali. Why exactly are they there at that moment?

2. After Jean escapes from the mansion and presumably goes back to her old home, does Callisto help Magneto find her? How does Magneto get in contact in Xavier in order for them to meet back at the house?

3. If Mystique is captured and is released by Magneto at around the middle or end of the first act, what events lead to her being shackled and handcuffed again to where she' fighting off suited men in what seems to be almost an interrogation room?

4. What events lead or come out from the shot of the Washington clinic explosion?

5. What's happening within the scene of Pyro shooting a flame within the truck with Magneto and Juggernaut?

6. Where and when does Angel meet the X-Men? How does he cross their path?

7. What is Wolverine doing before he makes a backflip off a tree in the forest?

8. What is Xavier seeing when he's probing Jean's mind? When does he leave and when does Wolverine come into the room?

9. What is Arclight doing with the shockwave she makes in the trailer?

10. Magneto, Juggernaut, Callisto, Quills, and Arclight are all there at Jean's old street apparently. How exactly did they get there?

-TNC

I'm presuming that Magneto will be involved in Mystique's heartbreaking scene.

With that said, if Mystique is in the same white room as Leech, and Leech is apparently in Alcatraz (where the Kitty/Juggs race will take place), Magneto will be in Alcatraz twice? One involving Mystique's heartbreaking scene (which I presume would be his final straw against humans), and then the final battle again, at the end of the movie?

1. Let's say that Wolverine and Storm find Jean at Akali. Why exactly are they there at that moment?
Xavier senses something is happening at the lake and sends them.

2. After Jean escapes from the mansion and presumably goes back to her old home, does Callisto help Magneto find her? How does Magneto get in contact in Xavier in order for them to meet back at the house?
Calisto helps Mags and contacts his old buddy Xavier because he knows he will need his help.

3. If Mystique is captured and is released by Magneto at around the middle or end of the first act, what events lead to her being shackled and handcuffed again to where she' fighting off suited men in what seems to be almost an interrogation room?
She is ambushed in the forest by those soldier and is recaptured.

4. What events lead or come out from the shot of the Washington clinic explosion?
The Brotherhood are destorying places that are carrying the cure.

5. What's happening within the scene of Pyro shooting a flame within the truck with Magneto and Juggernaut?
He is showing off his powers when Juggs asks why a kid is with Mags.

He needs a place to stay after he leaves his father and is directed their by other mutants.

7. What is Wolverine doing before he makes a backflip off a tree in the forest?
He is hiding in the tree trying to sneak up on the Brotherhood but they know he is there.

8. What is Xavier seeing when he's probing Jean's mind? When does he leave and when does Wolverine come into the room?
Xavier sees anger and resentment at the bottom of the lake. Wolverine comes in to assist an overpowerd X.

9. What is Arclight doing with the shockwave she makes in the trailer?
Clearing some crap out of the way.

10. Magneto, Juggernaut, Callisto, Quills, and Arclight are all there at Jean's old street apparently. How exactly did they get there?
Citibus.

TNC9852002 said:

cap0658us.jpg

1. I always figured they were going after Scott
2. Agree with chaseter
3. Same
4. Maybe one of the surviving agents from the government vehicles sneaks up on them so Pyro unleashes on the guy
5. Dont know but again chaseter made a good theory
6. It's the fight with Multiple Man. Might be after Xavier is killed so Logan gets pissed and goes on a rampage
7. This is probably where we find out what happened to her at the bottom of the lake and how she awoke or whatever
8. Remember the shot of soldiers stumbling on the battlefield in the teaser?
9. This is a very good question and has me wondering myself. How the hell do the Brotherhood get around? Especially when they travel all the way from New York to San Francisco?

TNC9852002 said:

-TNC

They use the fantastic MagnetoMobile......:up: LOL

Remember, you guys can ask your own questions too! (if any)

-TNC

OncomingStorm said:
That's when they see Magneto's army towards the end...

That shot reminds me a lot of the one in X2 where everyone in the jet looks out the window in shock at Jean's display?

tonytr1687 said:
6. It's the fight with Multiple Man. Might be after Xavier is killed so Logan gets pissed and goes on a rampage

There's never been any confirmed fight between Wolverine and MM.

Calisto helps Mags and contacts his old buddy Xavier because he knows he will need his help.
I'm wondering HOW does Magneto contact Xavier. I think we all know WHY.

The Brotherhood are destorying places that are carrying the cure.
That's the WHY. We can figure that out. I'm trying to figure out what's going on inside or out.

-TNC

Specter313 said:
And you know this how?
There emotions on their faces are more so expressing shock from a large group of enemies rather than some pansy preppy boy flying with wings. They have a look of "OH S**T", not "OH LOOK AT THE FLYING BOY"

WorthyStevens4 said:
I'm presuming that Magneto will be involved in Mystique's heartbreaking scene.

With that said, if Mystique is in the same white room as Leech, and Leech is apparently in Alcatraz (where the Kitty/Juggs race will take place), Magneto will be in Alcatraz twice? One involving Mystique's heartbreaking scene (which I presume would be his final straw against humans), and then the final battle again, at the end of the movie?
Maybe Mystique gets herself to Alcatraz on her own...Before Magneto?..

-TNC

OncomingStorm said:
There emotions on their faces are more so expressing shock from a large group of enemies rather than some pansy preppy boy flying with wings. They have a look of "OH S**T", not "OH LOOK AT THE FLYING BOY"

Pansy? I think not. :o :mad: :down

OncomingStorm said:

Like seeing someone flying with wings for the first time wouldn't put that look on someone's face? Please. And they wouldn't just sit there while he tears apart a national monument. Besides, we know that the jet doesn't reach San Franciso until nightfall, and he's tearing the bridge apart when the sun is still up. So again I ask, where's your proof?

-Hey, has anyone ever noticed that the Washington clinic has to be quite a long way from Alcatraz...Can we still presume that Pyro is the one making the explosion?

untitled5gg.jpg

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Maybe Mystique gets herself to Alcatraz on her own...Before Magneto?..

-TNC

Wait. Never mind. I think I just answered my own question. :p

Now, my newer question is, how will Magneto find Mystique after her curing (if she's indeed cured)?

Specter313 said:
Like seeing someone flying with wings for the first time wouldn't put that look on someone's face? Please. And they wouldn't just sit there while he tears apart a national monument. Besides, we know that the jet doesn't reach San Franciso until nightfall, and he's tearing the bridge apart when the sun is still up. So again I ask, where's your proof?

Spec, look at Storm's face. She has a more terrified/horrified look on her face.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Spec, look at Storm's face. She has a more terrified/horrified look on her face.
That's what I'm saying. Sorry SPEC, that I don't have proof, but intuition goes a long way. They look like something's about to go down. Plus, they aren't wearing their uniforms that early in the movie... THINK!

WorthyStevens4 said:

No, that doesn't look terrified. If that was terrified, her eyes would be wider, probably her mouth as well, and Logan would have that look on his face that said, "Oh great, another n00b."

OncomingStorm said:
That's what I'm saying. Sorry SPEC, that I don't have proof, but intuition goes a long way. They look like something's about to go down. Plus, they aren't wearing their uniforms that early in the movie... THINK!

Don't be getting sassy with me sweetie. And who said that would be happening early in the movie? Nobody. THINK.

Specter313 said:
No, that doesn't look terrified. If that was terrified, her eyes would be wider, probably her mouth as well, and Logan would have that look on his face that said, "Oh great, another n00b."

Spec, look at the area in between her two eyebrows. It's folded/creased. She definitely has a look of concern on her face. And her mouth is opened enough to show she's concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"