Days of Future Past The 'What will be the Next TWEET?' Anticipation/Bets Thread

she will be back, Im not worried.

6 months are a long time period to shott scenes from both timelines.

Out of the OT cast, Anna Paquin hasn't appeared in any tweet pics (nor was her chair revealed).. hopefully a picture of her return will be tweeted in the coming weeks

She probably brought her chair with her in L.A.

But I'm not worried about her yet, I think she'll be back to film more scenes. It would be very disappointing if Magneto got to get his powers back and not Rogue and Rogue wouldn't be included in action scenes and group meetings.

Next tweet: Michael Fassbender or Jennifer Lawrence.

But my bet is Michael.

She probably brought her chair with her in L.A.

But I'm not worried about her yet, I think she'll be back to film more scenes. It would be very disappointing if Magneto got to get his powers back and not Rogue and Rogue wouldn't be included in action scenes and group meetings.

Magneto may not get his powers back. Remember Ian posted on Facebook that he wouldn't be wearing the helmet like he did in the previous films. He could still be de-powered in this.

i suspect there will be a huge difference between the past Xavier and magneto and the future Xavier and magneto

its very possible the future Xavier can walk maybe

Magneto may not get his powers back. Remember Ian posted on Facebook that he wouldn't be wearing the helmet like he did in the previous films. He could still be de-powered in this.

Magneto's powers have nothing to do with his helmet or why he wears it.

Yeah, this.

And by the way, seeing that future Xavier is wearing some sort of uniform (he never wore any uniforms in previous movies, correct me if I'm wrong), and that he was standing (that might have little to do with this, but still), and that there were two wheelchairs in Singer's tweet photo, it really makes me wonder if Magneto will be the one in a wheelchair in the Future storyline, like he was in the comics, and not Xavier. Come to think about it, this sounds pretty cool.

Yea . He only wears his helmet so no one could put thoughts in his mind or read/control his mind. I also don't see the older Magneto fighting with the X-Men again. Plus I don't think Sentinels can do psychic attacks.

Last edited:
Maybe we'll get some Marsden since his cover seems to have been blown.

Maybe we'll get some Marsden since his cover seems to have been blown.

That wouldn't be a bad thing, but not right away.

Since Cyclops' death was a big factor in the hate/backlash/disappointment/frustration for X3 that began even before the film came out (because of that script leak), then it probably wouldn't hurt for the studio to redeem themselves and show they will give Cyclops his due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"