The Dark Knight The Chicago Thread: (Is it worth going there during the shoot?)

I forgot to post this when it happened (due to the extremely sweet week of weather we were blessed with) but Christopher Nolan & co. (apparently with a small entourage, most likely his brother and Nathan Crowley of Wally Pfifser) have been spotted a few times in the downtown Chicago area.

Actually, the guy who saw him said he didn't look at all happy. I don't like to hear that my favorite director can get angry. It makes him... human... :(

Nolan pissed? I wonder at what?:ninja:

Thanks for the info btw.

UPDATE
The official filming dates for the Chicago shoot!Spotted this on the Chicago Film Office's website.

Upcoming Filming

The Express
Universal Pictures

Feature film directed by Gary Fleder, starring Dennis Quaid will be filming in Chicago from April through June, 2007.

Rory's First Kiss
2006 Film Services

Feature film directed by Christopher Nolan will be filming in Chicago from mid-June through mid-September, 2007.

The Poker House

Independent feature film will be shooting in Chicago starting at the end of March, 2007.
Source: http://egov.cityofchicago.org/city/...14&blockName=Film+Office/Content&context=dept

Is it me, or is it every time we move forward a month, so does the filming. :dry:

Hurray! Great find, as ever, Retro!

Don't mention it!:yay: This is a nice and long shoot. So Batfans who want to see some of the filming will get a lot of oppurtunity to do so.:woot:
Is it me, or is it every time we move forward a month, so does the filming. :dry:
Those dates are just for the Chicago leg. They start in next month in London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"