The Chicken

chicken.gif

or

The Egg.

Egg.jpg

And discuss.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Probably the egg.

Since all life forms started with single cell microorganisms.

Chicken wings
Chicken Tenders
Chicken Fries
Fried Chicken
Baked Chicken
Shake n Bake Chicken
Bar B Que'd Chicken
Chicken Sandwhiches

CHICKEN!!!!!!!!

Probably the egg.

Since all life forms started with single cell microorganisms.
I'd say chicken, but for the same reason you listed. The egg is a functional form of reproduction. The microorganisms, like the chicken, are still organisms.

No matter how you look at it (Abiogenesis vs. Creationism), it's the proverbial, "chicken" (e.g., organism).

THE EGG

after years of, interspecies breading, evolution....ect.
what laid the first official chicken egg, could of not necessarily been technically a chicken (as we know it today)

THE EGG

after years of, interspecies breading, evolution....ect.
what laid the first official chicken egg, could of not necessarily been technically a chicken (as we know it today)
Excellent point. However, that is quite a literalist perspective. I still maintain that from a metaphorical standpoint, the chicken came first. :up:

the correct answer is: none of the above; your mom came first :o da-dumm-csssshhhhh!

Like all circles, it has no beginning or ending.

the correct answer is: none of the above; your mom came first :o da-dumm-csssshhhhh!

Unless his dad was a premature ejaculator and then that seems unlikely.

jag

:lmao:

The Egg, and whatever was in that egg evolved into the chicken.
That's so not how evolution works. Jesus...now my head hurts. Here's $120, buy yourself a good biology textbook and don't come back until you've read the whole damn thing. :cmad:

That's so not how evolution works. Jesus...now my head hurts. Here's $120, buy yourself a good biology textbook and don't come back until you've read the whole damn thing. :cmad:

SuBe has been qwned!

who knows.....An egg has to be made by another chicken...but THAT chicken would have to eb from a egg....and so on......perhaps 2 different birds got it on and made the chicken??? :huh: :huh:

Literal = egg

Metaphorical = chicken

Conclusion = Niether

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"