The Community Forum is Dying

They're still here. Go down to the Batman or Spider-Man forums and you'll find them. ;)
I believe JAL started in the Fantastic Four forums, and GR87 started in the DC Comics/Marvel Comics Boards.

Also, I believe the internet has lost some of it's mystique, at least to me personally. I used to be able to casually divorce myself from the fact that I was berating a real, probably ******ed person who in real life I'd most likely leave alone. There have been a few occasions since I started posting again that I began to type some response to someone like that, then got halfway through, decided it was a waste of time arguing with this person, and "x"ed out. I almost never did that before, certainly not when I was having a good time tormenting them.

Hahahaha. I wanted to rip into the guy who said that Anne Hathaway had to lose 15-20 lbs before she could do Catwoman. LOL

Hahahaha. I wanted to rip into the guy who said that Anne Hathaway had to lose 15-20 lbs before she could do Catwoman. LOL
And you didn't:wow:

I wanted to rip into someone who said this actress had a lizard face.

Is the Community forum still dying? Let me know when it is dead, or somebody revives it.

Exactly, its not that the Hype is dying. It is that people fear their relevance to the Hype is dying. Take our good friend Jag, for example. If he returned to the Hype today, many people would not know who the **** he is. People fear that is happening to them as their friends leave or are banned. However, if we just accept that the Hype is ever evolving, and can still continue to be a pleasant experience. I'd take Kane, for example, over many of the LSP posters who are now banned.

Well to be fair, that's because most of those people hated you in the first place and made that fact abundantly clear.

peanut-butt.jpg

I'll name the guy. It's Micah. He also kept bragging about his girlfriend being hotter than Anne Hathaway.

Exactly, its not that the Hype is dying. It is that people fear their relevance to the Hype is dying. Take our good friend Jag, for example. If he returned to the Hype today, many people would not know who the **** he is. People fear that is happening to them as their friends leave or are banned. However, if we just accept that the Hype is ever evolving, and can still continue to be a pleasant experience. I'd take Kane, for example, over many of the LSP posters who are now banned.

Same here. Some of them were pretty cool, but a good number were too cocky and arrogant for my tastes. I don't like people who talk down to others, that was why I rarely came into community.

It's dead when Thread Manager says it is.

And he's never met either of them in person.

If you checked out his photobucket which has 39 pictures, that's the only picture of his girlfriend. He has pictures of himself and others but one picture of his "girlfriend". Please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"