The Dark Knight The Composite Eric Roberts Interviews Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
113367876_e157b88f4e.jpg

can't get the ball! can't get the ball!

:woot: ^^ That made me giggle.

ok ok,

I don't want any of that either. I was hoping for the "i respect ur wishes Jow" this go around, but I can already see that ain't gonna happen.

So if this gets talked about in further please put it in spoiler tags for me?

Thanks guys

Maroni's car blows up. Not sure if it's from a bomb, or a crash, or a rocket launcher or from a government heat seeking missle. But it blows up. Not sure on the specifics of how.

- Jow
or a grenade or a chicken or a rock that is painted to look like a bomb, except the rock blows up which would actually make it a bomb...........or a bomb.

ok ok,

I don't want any of that either. I was hoping for the "i respect ur wishes Jow" this go around, but I can already see that ain't gonna happen.

Thanks guys

Maroni's car blows up. Not sure if it's from a bomb, or a crash, or a rocket launcher or from a government heat seeking missle. But it blows up. Not sure on the specifics of how.

- Jow
I was just joking around.

113367876_e157b88f4e.jpg

can't get the ball! can't get the ball!

For as long as I have been reading this board (back to a few months before the BB script started floating), I hardly ever bother to respond to any posts, no matter how good the discussion is.

But that, my friend, was hands down the funniest thing Ive seen in a long time. So true about anjow, and I dont mean that in a bad way :oldrazz:

ok ok,

Thanks guys

- Jow

respect your wishes? what the heck are you even talking about? we appreciate your inside information, without a doubt, so be happy in knowing you're making a lot of people happy.

PS
i got five on some sort of EXPLOSIVE DEVICE being used to blow up the car.
:dry:

what blows up?
is it a jackal?
its a jackal right?
how bout a jackal
:dry:

Car blows up ??????
I'm gonna sleep well tonight !:woot: :woot: :woot:

There was actually a very off frame video of it posted a while back when they were shooting in Chi-town. So if your clever enough you can find a round-a-bout way of putting them together.

- Jow

If you're talking about the Mercedes explosion someone filmed, that was a female judge who's killed by the Joker

Sounds like a ton of people are gonna die in this movie.

Sounds like a ton of people are gonna die in this movie.

This is perhaps the Batman movie we've been dreaming about! Minus the part when catwoman and poison ivy make love.

If you're talking about the Mercedes explosion someone filmed, that was a female judge who's killed by the Joker
I'm almost positive it's Maroni's car.

I have a call sheet that i looked at back then when we got the video and the dates lined up.

The call sheet talk about maroni's car being destroyed at a bridge. I do believe the car you're talking about blew up at a bridge did it not?

- Jow

tdkericroberts.jpg

This is the only part of the interview TDK is mentioned, if you would like the full interview let me know and i'll post that too!

:batman:

that is a bad ass interview

I'm almost positive it's Maroni's car.

I have a call sheet that i looked at back then when we got the video and the dates lined up.

The call sheet talk about maroni's car being destroyed at a bridge. I do believe the car you're talking about blew up at a bridge did it not?

- Jow

Nope, just an average suburban street down the road from where they filmed the Two-Face bar scene. There were playing cards strewn around the burnt out vehicle apparently

04112007921rz7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

i was the one who alerted jett to this interview yesterday. i have had FHM for a couple of days now, but i didn't get round to reading it. i have been trying to avoid TDK spoilers but i couldn't help myself from reading the interview.

not the best ever pic. sorry about that!

Well then it's not an explosion. But I can garuntee, in some way/shape/form the car getting destroyed is involved. So if it's at a bridge, it may involve a crash/drowning.

Thanks for the correction on that Sas.

- Jow

I would think Maroni would die as a result of Two-Face killing the driver. There are lots of ways to die when your car is driven by a corpse.

is two-face IN the car when he shoots the driver? not a very smart thing to do.

I'm kind of surprised Maroni isn't being kept on, would have been nice to have a familiar mob presence throughout the films in the same way as them not wanting to kill the freaks. I suppose the point of the film is the mob becoming ncreasingly irrelevant though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"