The Dark Knight The Composite Eric Roberts Interviews Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Crane played his part in TDK. There's no need for he and Joker to have an encounter and a confrontation.

I really thought that scene was gonna be in the movie, too :csad:

Well, ****....i love scarecrow and wanted him to at least have a cool way to go off, to replace the extremely small screentime he had in BB.

I won't be havin a good day today :csad:....

I really thought that scene was gonna be in the movie, too :csad:

Well, ****....i love scarecrow and wanted him to at least have a cool way to go off, to replace the extremely small screentime he had in BB.

I won't be havin a good day today :csad:....

Well if there is no need to kill him off in TDK, better put him in jail and maybe use him in the third film. See the big picture.

Well if there is no need to kill him off in TDK, better put him in jail and maybe use him in the third film. See the big picture.

There's hope :woot:

I just wanna either see the scene with Joker OR

...him using a sythe against batman, even if the scene lasts 3 minutes. Scarecrow deserves more than just 2 minute screentimes :cmad:

I know he isn't greater than joker or two-face, but i personally love him and he was completely amazing in Begins, but was limited to seconds of screentime, which was a major blow(the bad kind) to me.

Wow, I leave for a few hours and my thread totally explodes.

Cool news, good to hear.

Yes I was the one that broke that and yes the driver dies first.

As far as "letting maroni" live. I guess you could say "he dodged the bullet" --- pun intended. Doesn't mean he lives. In fact if you all are smart enough it's quite easy to figure out how he goes.

I do know the how, just not the specifics - so I'm gonna opt out of trying to explain it. Too many people mis-interpret what I say around here as it is.

There was actually a very off frame video of it posted a while back when they were shooting in Chi-town. So if your clever enough you can find a round-a-bout way of putting them together.

- Jow

Thanks for the confirmation, Eric Roberts, but... FAWKING HELL!!!!... What a fawk-tard!

"Hey, I don't wanna give too much away, but Two-Face totally kills me off in this movie!" What a ****. Perhaps he should take a couth-cue from Anthony Michael Hall in these matters.

Oh and I love how he points out that Nolan was having none of his ad-libbing! Maybe some rampant homophobia and ill-conceived momma jokes will make it to the deleted scenes on the DVD.

Who cast this guy anyway? I can think of at least twelve better character actors before I even blink. (Rocco Sisto, please!)

Juggernaut, where did you get that quote from Goyer about Scarecrow from?

Juggernaut is correct in his description of the Scarecrow scene. It will also take place near the very beginning of the movie.

^ I believe Goyer said that in an interview with Wizard Magazine.

Sheesh, what the hell was Roberts thinking, letting info like that out?

Nolan is gonna release the hounds on him.

I love the fact that Maroni will have a decent part in TDK. Hopefully a bigger and more prominent role that Falcone did in BB.

I am kind of bummed I read that, cause I actually was wanting a surprise.. Oh well.

Though it will suck to see Crane die if that is true, as long as he sprays some one with some toxin and we get to see the beautiful smile of the Joker under the fear gas, I will be very happy.

But Crane should not play a huge role, though is one of the top rouges that I love, The Joker needs his time to shine, and if he kills Crane, it shows the audiance how sadistic and much more "powerful" Joker is then any of Batman's other enemies.

Wow, good interview. Surprised he let so much out.

Sounds like his ad-libs were stupid, glad Nolan wouldn't allow 'em.

That is some great info...this movie will be on heavy DVD rotation for me.

"It's your lucky day"

"But it's not yours"

Where do they come up with such stellar dialogue?

:)

Man, I want all of Batman's "freak" Rogue's Gallery to live like in the comics. But oh well, I didn't make the movie.

I wish I hadnt read that, but its cool regardless.

apparently, Roberts tells Batman to "pop it Tommy" during an incredible scene.

I didn't get that when I first read it, and I still dont :oldrazz:
It could mean he spares Maroni's life for the moment ....but he gets killed by Two Face anyway so...! unless Two face doesn't kill him at last but how about
the car explosion ?

from the sounds of it, he is sitting next to Maroni and flips the coin twice. Turns to Maroni and says "it is your lucky day" then looks at the driver and says "but its not yours" then shoots him in the back of the head.

from the sounds of it, he is sitting next to Maroni and flips the coin twice. Turns to Maroni and says "it is your lucky day" then looks at the driver and says "but its not yours" then shoots him in the back of the head.

oooh! I get it now. I thought he flipped the coin and told maroni, "It's your lucky day....but it's not yours". I was all confused with that line :woot: Thanx for clearin it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"