The Dark Knight The Composite Eric Roberts Interviews Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is sweet, I love how close they keep with TLH, and yet extend it in some ways that make it so dark.

Well Bye Bye Maroni. Your going out in style.

can you fly, bobby?
PS eric roberts is awfully excited to be having his character killed off, it's kinda wacky- if you ask me.

They all should consider themselves lucky to be working with the comic-book brilliance that is Bale and Nolan.

Dont forget Harley.

And the part when you walk in the room and they're all, ":wow: A MAN!" And they start chasing- wait, screw that I wouldn't need to be chased :woot:

And the part when you walk in the room and they're all, ":wow: A MAN!" And they start chasing- wait, screw that I wouldn't need to be chased :woot:
I would have to be chased away.........from those three.......seriously a gallon of water and a bottle of flinstones vitamins, and you could stay there for a week non-stop. :D

I would have to be chased away.........from those three.......seriously a gallon of water and a bottle of flinstones vitamins, and you could stay there for a week non-stop. :D
Don't get too exhausted !:woot: :woot:

That scene sounds extremely bad ass, so joker kills scarecrow, two-face kills maroni. Sounds like two-face will be in more then one scene, unless if he's big bad harvey at this point. Then again, there must be a reason why twoface kills maroni, because maroni throws acid on him. Hell yea. heath is always stating that joker is a mass murdering psychopath. I hope we get to see a joker vs two-face fight in this film. Killing off maroni is perfect, it will leave room for rupert thorne for the third one. That scenes sound extremely bad ass son. I'm pumped!

wait, what's this talk of joker killing the scarecrow?

On the sides, joker and scarecrow as a confrontation, and an insider over at BOF forums said, joker kills scarecrow. Well he said, joker and scarecrow has a confrontation and it didn't looked pretty for scarecrow.

i doubt the joker will kill the scarecrow. i can see him killing one of his own goons, but not another major player/rogue type character.

Well he said, joker and scarecrow has a confrontation and it didn't looked pretty for scarecrow.

Just imagining scarecrow on the gas, looking at a monstrous and demonicly cartoonish joker laughing at him and slashing a knife at his face makes me squeak!! :woot:

On the sides, joker and scarecrow as a confrontation, and an insider over at BOF forums said, joker kills scarecrow. Well he said, joker and scarecrow has a confrontation and it didn't looked pretty for scarecrow.

That's BS. Goyer said the Scarecrow's amout of screentime will along the line Noman Osborn's screentime in Spider-Man 2.
I think Crane will have a deal with Chechen and will deliver him all the Batmen (wanabe). Batman will distract Crane's gang and Chechen's gang by using the Batmobile meanwhile Bats will get the Batmen free. Then Crane will try to escape with his gang in his jeep Batman will in the void, land on the top of the jeep and take Crane and his gang down. That's it.

That's BS. Goyer said the Scarecrow's amout of screentime will along the line Noman Osborn's screentime in Spider-Man 2.
I think Crane will have a deal with Chechen and will deliver him all the Batmen (wanabe). Batman will distract Crane's gang and Chechen's gang by using the Batmobile meanwhile Bats will get the Batmen free. Then Crane will try to escape with his gang in his jeep Batman will in the void, land on the top of the jeep and take Crane and his gang down. That's it.

Damn...I like the other idea better. A lot better :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"