The Creepypasta thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pwUZK.jpg

Has anyone seen the film begotten?

Isnt that the kid from Guillermo Del Toro's "The Orphanage"?

Looks like a young Leatherface.

I also watched some of Begotten. God disemboweling himself in the first 10 minutes? Yeah crazy stuff. Not for somebody with a weak stomach.

Yeah it's a love it/hate it and wtf was that? kind of film.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I didn't hate it at all actually. It was sort of my attention span can't be bothered with this today thing :p It was a bit of a WTF fest though.

Speaking of Begotten.

Begotten.jpg

Last edited:
Shadow people...what are they? Demons? Travelers? Something else? Our eyes fooling us? One thing is for sure..

I wrote one hell of a crappy script about them...

Shadow people...my first job I ever had was a night custodian at an old grocery store. Every now and then I could've sworn I saw something black moving out of the corner of my eye, I'm pretty sure it was my mind playing tricks on me. Well, at least I hope it was!

:wow:

Shadow people...my first job I ever had was a night custodian at an old grocery store. Every now and then I could've sworn I saw something black moving out of the corner of my eye, I'm pretty sure it was my mind playing tricks on me. Well, at least I hope it was!

:wow:

It was after you bro...:csad:

:o or it wanted Cap N Crunch.

Or maybe it was Cap N Crunch & Aunt Jemima stalking me! Oh man...

LUCKY-CHARMS.jpg

If I saw this, i'd be ****ting pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars instead of bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"