The Resident Evil Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I agree that the enemies in parts 1-3 and CV were better than anything in 4 & 5. A horde of shuffling, rotting, cannibalistic zombies will always be more terrifying that pissed of villagers throwing gardening tools at you.

Yea, altho RE4 did have some good enemies. The novastdors(sp) were creepy, the regenerators were chilling, the iron maidens and salazars guards were also really freaky. Also, U3 was terrifying.

I liked Krauser, too.
Felt like an arch-enemy to Leon.

And when I had the inventory full and needed to drop something to take the herb, she automatically would give me something, fulling my inventory again and preventing me from taking the herb, and this happened in the most critical situations, like in the giant spider battle, contributing to my death...many times.
:cmad::cmad::cmad:

Lmao, the most annoying thing was when you would try to advance in a level but couldn't because she would be stuck somewhere not knowing where to go or be too slow like the conveyor belt level or the level with the light mirrors. And in that level I'd die plenty of times because she was too damn slow to avoid the beams and they'd get me cuz I was busy trying to revive her. I also hated how when you would tell her to come on she'd get mad or say some ***chy remark.

Yeah, the conveyor belt level was extremely annoying because of her.
I rather play alone than with Sheeva. She got in my way more than she helped me.

I NEVER ONCE had problems with Sheva's AI. Not ONCE. So never got the complaining about her.

Constant problems with Sheva's AI made me just stop playing solo and just doing co-op basically the entire game.

I hated Sheva with a passion. I liked the idea of the co op in the Resident Evil and I loved number 5 but man alive I hated a.i. Sheva

I hated Sheva with a passion. I liked the idea of the co op in the Resident Evil and I loved number 5 but man alive I hated a.i. Sheva

I love the co-op idea, and they execute it fairly well. I just don't like the feeling of being forced into co-op because the AI is so terrible.

Sheva as a character I liked, the AI, not so much. I would've prefered her to have been like part 1 or 2.

I agree that the AI for Sheva was horrible. But I also hated having her around as it ruined the atmosphere. You lost that feeling of being watched and preyed on.

It was only until recently that i played the game by myself. Wasnt fond of AI Sheva, but RE5 was a game designed around playing with two people and for a co-op game i thought it was great. I had tons of fun with RE5 even tho i felt it veered way too far from what made RE great.

While Sheva was an annoyance to me,I still found her to be very helpful. She could hold her own,which was good.

She was very helpfull, especially with her lugging around my stuff. No to mention she was nice to look at (for a videogame character).

Just went to gamestop.com and they have the game listed. Gonna go on Monday (when my broke ass has money) and see if I can reserve it.

Sheva was nice to look at...dayum! those sexy DLC outfits :awesome:

My friend kept using the Red Riding Hood costume. I stuck with the S.T.A.R.S. gear.

After playing Mercenaries with my buddy for like 5 hours today I gotta say I'm looking forward to playing some new RE with friends. I wonder if this will have a mercenaries mode???

After playing Mercenaries with my buddy for like 5 hours today I gotta say I'm looking forward to playing some new RE with friends. I wonder if this will have a mercenaries mode???

I assume its going to have some new mp modes. It'd be neat to see some classic characters show up tho.

Dont know if this was posted yet but here's the 15th Anniversary Trailer for RE

[YT]fVN2AiMiL4o[/YT]

Dont know if this was posted yet but here's the 15th Anniversary Trailer for RE

[YT]fVN2AiMiL4o[/YT]

Great trailer.

Btw, regarding RE: Revelations, since they've confirmed that it takes place before RE 5, I think it's safe to say that Chris's gonna be fine. He's not gonna die or even turn evil. Besides, RE 5's the end of the timeline, now that Wesker's dead. Unless Capcom changes their minds on that, which I hope not..

But there's one plothole that remains: what happened to Ada Wong after RE 4? I presume Wesker killed her right after she gave him the Las Plagas sample for him to use for the Uroboros project, but they never mention her again after RE 4.:huh:

Love the trailer
Could that part with Leon entering Racoon City be a remake of RE2?

Great trailer.

Btw, regarding RE: Revelations, since they've confirmed that it takes place before RE 5, I think it's safe to say that Chris's gonna be fine. He's not gonna die or even turn evil. Besides, RE 5's the end of the timeline, now that Wesker's dead. Unless Capcom changes their minds on that, which I hope not..

But there's one plothole that remains: what happened to Ada Wong after RE 4? I presume Wesker killed her right after she gave him the Las Plagas sample for him to use for the Uroboros project, but they never mention her again after RE 4.:huh:
Well Resident Evil 6 is going to be a reboot apparently. I think just with the gameplay,reinventing it again. A new storyline and new enemies too.

And I really dont think they would kill off Ada like that,no way. I want to know what the hell happened to Sherry Birkin,THAT is the big mystery.

I NEVER ONCE had problems with Sheva's AI. Not ONCE. So never got the complaining about her.

You mean you didn't have her wade into one of your shots for no reason? She never gave you any health items when you had full like randomly? She never got herself into a really terrible situation with you and you had to save her? With the big bosses she would keep her distance, but with a lot of the medium sized bosses and hordes she would just run off into the center of them sometimes and end up getting killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"