The Official Lionel/John Glover Thread

triplet

KryptonSite Reviewer
Reaction score
Man, I'm so surprised I couldn't find a good thread on the Magnificent Bastard himself...

So, I figured it was time to start one even if it eventually sinks into forum oblivion three or four pages back.

The MB was interviewed by an Aussie paper, the Courier Mail, and you can read it that interview here:

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/story/0,20797,18548942-5003422,00.html

It's funny, he only recently become aware of Lionel being called the Magnificent Bastard and he loves it!

:D

Craig also linked to the interview over on k-site.

I love the image they posted of him and Rosie:

0,,5126743,00.jpg

eh? could sworn we had a thread about the bugger

bugger? I hardly even know her!

he might be my fav character on SV btw, and i cant wait till Lex kills the S.O.B.

Morg said:
eh? could sworn we had a thread about the bugger

I looked before posting the new thread, I was surprised too...

*shrug*

I read that over at Ksite. It was a great interview.

I was intrigued by the car over the train tracks that he was referring to. I wonder what episode they're up to filming. Oracle maybe? He did say recently that JK was back on set for his second appearance post death.

Lionel is one of my favorite characters on the show. I only recently started watching the show and went back to the beginning. I love how deep he is connected to Clarks past, and he provides an interesting enemy to Lex.

I watched Commencement again tonight on ABCF. I really love the father/son scenes we get with Lionel and Lex. Those two really work so well together.

Serene said:
I watched Commencement again tonight on ABCF. I really love the father/son scenes we get with Lionel and Lex. Those two really work so well together.

I noticed that they're now showing back to back episodes of 7th Heaven. I wonder when Smallville will be returning.

John's going to be on Law & Order: Criminal Intent with Vincent D'Onofrio!

I haven't been watching that show as much the last season or two, it's no longer a must see for me, but I'm definitely not going to miss this one.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/criminalintent.htm

Wow! I didn't know that Glover was in BTAS. I'll have to look back it again, as I have it on DVD.

Take care... from your friendly, neighborhood Spidey-Fan.

Just one question, the way it ended in season 5 (I have not watched the last episode, as I will wait until season 6 comes out on DVD to watch it), is Lionel now a good guy because that is how it seemed to me.

it's not really clear, he does things on both sides of the fence at times. But he does know about Clark, and hasn't outed him...yet

Ok thanks I guess it is all shades of grey ;)

One thing that sucks is given I am in Switzerland I have to wait for 1 year to know what the hell happenned......it sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"