The Creepypasta thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pwUZK.jpg

Has anyone seen the film begotten?

Isnt that the kid from Guillermo Del Toro's "The Orphanage"?

Looks like a young Leatherface.

I also watched some of Begotten. God disemboweling himself in the first 10 minutes? Yeah crazy stuff. Not for somebody with a weak stomach.

Yeah it's a love it/hate it and wtf was that? kind of film.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I didn't hate it at all actually. It was sort of my attention span can't be bothered with this today thing :p It was a bit of a WTF fest though.

Speaking of Begotten.

Begotten.jpg

Last edited:
Shadow people...what are they? Demons? Travelers? Something else? Our eyes fooling us? One thing is for sure..

I wrote one hell of a crappy script about them...

Shadow people...my first job I ever had was a night custodian at an old grocery store. Every now and then I could've sworn I saw something black moving out of the corner of my eye, I'm pretty sure it was my mind playing tricks on me. Well, at least I hope it was!

:wow:

Shadow people...my first job I ever had was a night custodian at an old grocery store. Every now and then I could've sworn I saw something black moving out of the corner of my eye, I'm pretty sure it was my mind playing tricks on me. Well, at least I hope it was!

:wow:

It was after you bro...:csad:

:o or it wanted Cap N Crunch.

Or maybe it was Cap N Crunch & Aunt Jemima stalking me! Oh man...

LUCKY-CHARMS.jpg

If I saw this, i'd be ****ting pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars instead of bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"