The D23 thread - Disney’s big convention

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I just realised we don’t really have a discussion for this although it happens quite frequently and there’s always big announcements.

D23 Expo - D23

So what would you like to hear? I would love

- confirmed writing team and/or director for the fantastic four
- casting and art for the next Disney Princess flick
- a quick teaser for the little mermaid

I'm inclined to believe that Marvel is going to step out of the spotlight for this one given the announcements they made at Comic Con a few weeks ago. They'll probably promote Black Widow and maybe Eternals, but that's it. I'd be surprised if they made any new big announcements so soon after SDCC.

I also think that the major focus of this year's D23 will be Frozen 2, Mulan, the full cast announcement for The Little Mermaid, and last but not least, Star Wars. Plus I'm sure they'll be showing off Maleficent 2 and Onward.

I am really not expecting much out of this (though I suspect Drizzle is pretty close to what is actually going to happen.) Nothing Disney is doing right now much interests me, with the possible exception of The Mandalorian.

Oh yeah I forgot about Disney plus, that’s going to be amazing. I hope we see that Oswald cartoon they are planning

I have Marvel fatigue, so I hope they stick to their animation.

What’s the next Disney animated feature after Frozen II is what I’m more excited about.

I think it’s Sade isn’t it? Or do you mean Pixar?

Looking forward to more info on Dragon Empire. Of course all the information from Lucasfilm, hoping they might announce the third Star Wars series for Disney+. Mandalorian trailer. Probably a BTS reel for TROS.

Concept art for the little mermaid. A look at “Onward” and “Soul” Pixar’s next big projects and hopefully some Star Wars news.

I just can’t wait for the Mandalorian trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"