The Dark Knight The Dark Knight 'Ask A Question'

dimmutaker

Demigod's Taker
Reaction score
Ok july isn't here yet, but a cople of people here, myself included, had the great oportunity to see TDK early so let's post the reviews here for everyone to see

My partner works(asst mgr.) at a muvico theater here in tampa, fl and he took me this morning to what he told me was a screening for hellboy just for the employees.. Anyway when the movie started to roll it wasnt hellboy but the dark knight.... Of course me beign the sentimental and stupid guy i started to cry cause, first it wasnt an imax experience LOL(althought i already have tickets to see it on the 18th 3 times).. and second cause truly i wasnt expecting to see it this early.... Anyway so enough about me

This movie is a masterpiece, truly amazing in every word.. I havent seen a movie in which incorporates a lot of feelings into a 2 1/2 hours, until this one... funny, sad, pissed off, happy, amazed, joyful, SHOCKED, all this in one of another is going to pop up in you.... The characters and actors are amazing.. Starting from Rachel, which in this movie you really feel connected to her, in a way a friend, true friend, would be... Harvey.. In him you see someone who can really do a lot of good in a courtroom instead of beign outside kicking people asses. Great performance by Aaron and is true what people have said out there, you truly feel sorry and pitty for him. In one way he didnt want it to be two-face and u can REALLY sense his pain, and i will go further as to feel it.... Alfred is amazing as always. He cares about bruce a lot. You can see that in this movie, just like in begins, he's trying to talk bruce out of the batman idea, NOT directly, but with words... Gordon, still a little reserved, respect and is thankful for batman to be a hand against crime and corruption. Of course, as a lot of u guys know, that doesnt last long. From maroni to scarecrow all of them, even with little parts, all of them had a purpose in this movie....

Bruce.. God.. Nolan has created a movie so moving so powerful, that is like you can relate in some form with bruce/batman.... In begins you see that he knows that batman WILL be a force for good and he knows that in due time all of gotham will be with him. You can't say the same thing on this movie... You feel the weight of gotham in his shoulder. He knows that he will be back to "normal", thanks in part by 2 people, and most of all he knows that he will be with rachel, after batman is done.. Anyone can relate to that in some way or another.... Bruce have faith that in the end he will no longer be batman. When the movie is over for u guys, u can be damn sure, that when he was little and he fall into that hole and all the bats came after him, that was his fate, to be batman, to be some sort of securty for the people of gotham, to be an enemy against corruption, to be feared by a lot of people... Bruce realized that he created something that will never be broken, not even after death.... Anyway u guys get my point.. this movie was so good..

Joker... Everything that was said about heath and joker is true... This joker will be remember in 10 20 30 years from now.... He's an iconic figure in this movie... And im glad that... well let's say that i had concerns about joker, and im glad

he doesnt die so i expect another great actor to take the role

The most surprising thing was that i thought, thanks to the virals, reviews etc, that joker was gonna be the center of this movie... NOP bruce/batman is.. and that put a smile on my face :yay:....

This movie will grab you and will never let you go.... Once the credits start rolling, the only thing that will be in you mind is, that in part u changed forever, that it took a lot time for you to see this masterpiece, that after all the spoilers and high expectations this movie took you by surprise at how AWESOME is, that chances are that you will see this movie at leat 2 more times(like me), and at the end after a lot of emotions went through your mind and soul that only question remains....
and everything has to be answer in a 3rd part

10/10 AMAZING

Thank you for your review brother. I'm glad Bruce/Batman is the focus. Remember to check your grammar after you are finished typing your post.

Who is the main villain in the next batman movie? Were there any clues at the end of the film? There was a rumor, that Clayface will be in the next batman.

Cool thx! Could you answer me which "hit Me" shoot made it into the movie?
Video to compare-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxFm9N4Z1L0
The comcast one or from the first trailer?

Both.... ok in the video is all wrong put the second one to be the first and the first to the second one, and there u have it... it's one if the best encounters EVER..... God i want to see it again so bad

Thank you for your review brother. I'm glad Bruce/Batman is the focus. Remember to check your grammar after you are finished typing your post.

well english is not my main language so sorry about that.. but i guess u get the post, right?

so how awesome does Two-Face look in motion?, how long is Two-Face in the movie?

So the final fight between Bats and Joker -- the one you're not sure happens in The narrows or not -- have we seen any clips of this? I don't think we have. I'd like to think there's a bit of the movie that's still gonna be new to me when I see it :D

Is there any mention of other classic villians? THANKX!!:woot:

MY BROTHER SAW THE MOVIE AND TOLD ME WHO THE NEW VILLAIN WILL BE IN THE NEXT FLICK>
THIS IS A REAL SPOILER SO IF YOU OPEN DONT GET ANGRY
The Riddler

okay... well i dont think this dude knows what he's talking about cause they clearly hint to who the next villain is

and how would you know?

because my brother basically laid out the whole movie for me. He is studying abroad in Liverpool. and he works at a local movie theatre and they got tdk, mama mia and some other movie the other day and he watch 2 of them... and told me bout it..

off topic but i hear mama mia is really good also
lol

Eggyman:.... Yes in the trailers/tv spots we clearly see the beggining of it, but NOT an actual fight... I might go back and watch all the trailers/tv spots and come back.

tube_disaster:.. Nop, unless i miss something, but there was no metion of any other character put there.

$$klaary: Is the one with the senator leahy(?)

MY BROTHER SAW THE MOVIE AND TOLD ME WHO THE NEW VILLAIN WILL BE IN THE NEXT FLICK>
THIS IS A REAL SPOILER SO IF YOU OPEN DONT GET ANGRY
The Riddler

but WHAT exactly gives us such an indication in the movie ???? Is it Reese, this guy working at Wayne enterprises ??:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"