The Defenders The Defenders General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it got lampshaded in Luke Cage made me expect they are going to avoid it entirely. But I guess we shall see.

They couldn't find a way to make it seem realistic or where they could fit in such an injury. :o

The way it got lampshaded in Luke Cage made me expect they are going to avoid it entirely. But I guess we shall see.

Or, as I've been saying all along, Cheo wanted to tease it since he knew he wouldn't actually get a chance to write it himself. Or maybe the fact that she's already been injured will impact her eventually losing her arm. Both more plausible than thinking it won't happen solely because it was teased on LC.

So, any speculations on when this is released? I hope by around November this year...

Defenders had their wrap party last night.

I keep forgetting to ask, Is Strange supposed to make some kind of Appearance to bring the team together or not?

Nope.

The way things are, we shouldn't ever expect a movie character in these shows, at least a star.

That sucks, I would THINK Strange you at LEAST make a tiny cameo To form the group

Claire Temple will be the one forming the group.

That sucks, I would THINK Strange you at LEAST make a tiny cameo To form the group

How or why would that happen? They spell out in the Doctor Strange movie that the sorcerers don't deal with physical threats, much less street level ones.

Strange is a classic member of the Defenders. This team really only has the name in common with the comic team.

I have a strange feeling that Daredevil is going to end up being the only member to actually have a costume for this show. I'm pretty sure that IF Danny ends up wearing the traditional Iron Fist costume, it'll happen on the second season for his show.

I have a strange feeling that Daredevil is going to end up being the only member to actually have a costume for this show. I'm pretty sure that IF Danny ends up wearing the traditional Iron Fist costume, it'll happen on the second season for his show.

DD isn't going to be the only member to have a costume. He'll ditch his when he sees that none of the rest have one, especially Iron Fist.

He'll realise that even Blackbolt goes round in a business suit. :o

Artwork
t59VF5m.jpg

17439050_349836602079014_2850503265311784960_n.jpg

Strange is a classic member of the Defenders. This team really only has the name in common with the comic team.
THIS for one

How or why would that happen? They spell out in the Doctor Strange movie that the sorcerers don't deal with physical threats, much less street level ones.
and since he doesn't deal with Physical threats but can FIND those who can deal with each physical threat in a particular way the Defenders roster can change

It will be in July or August.

Punisher is coming out in November.

If it's coming in July/August, shouldn't the release date already have been announced? That is like 4-5 months away and Defenders is hyped largely as the first MCU TV ensemble show.

Iron Fist looks like he has too much of a costume in that artwork above. :o

So unless the Hand has a few Judah bullets at their disposal or, at least, someone with super strength, h9w are they going to pose a threat/challenge to Luke Cage?

So unless the Hand has a few Judah bullets at their disposal or, at least, someone with super strength, h9w are they going to pose a threat/challenge to Luke Cage?

Luke isn't totally invincible. A point-blank shotgun blast messed him up and gave him a concussion.

We also don't know what the Black Sky does so that might easily be able to deal with Luke's power.

Also, let's remember, Luke Cage is bullet proof to normal ordinance, he has super strength and he can heal fairly quickly. However, he still needs air to breathe. A prolonged acid bath could've killed him as well.

Let's also remember that the mass produced Judas bullets are out there. We don't know how exactly they'd affect him, but the police did have them at some point. We don't know what happened to them later.

I love this. Is that supposed to be Elektra on the bottom right though? Doesn't really look like her.

I think it's supposed to be... It's just not the most accurate drawing, though it looks like he used this photo as reference at least. The nose/chin/jaw hook up rather well.

f8718506753498eb42df9cbc35c319d7.jpg

^^^ Ok, I can see it. Wish they would have made it look more like her but no biggie. I suspected that she would play a big role and this seems to confirm that. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"