Jessica Jones Jessica Jones General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The actress did what she could. And she had some genuinely touching moments. The "why did she throw my fliers away?" in particular was very well done. It was just like the entire writing staff got high or something when they wrote episode 10. It wasn't just her character either, there was a lot of bad writing going on.

There I will disagree. 10 was one of my favorite episodes, the one where certain plots came into play and I understood why those elements were there in the first place.

I see a lot of posters finding 10 not to their liking, saying characters were acting dumb ect. to which I say... Yeah. People are dumb. They make terrible mistakes. That's one of the things that separates the colorless, flavorless Mary Sues from characters that have some actual human texture to them.

Ha... No. He praises DD all the time. He thinks like a lot of people that AoS was terribly mishandled from the start and I think he gave a passing grade to Agent Carter while thinking that it ended weakly.
He specifically said he disliked the idea of Marvel connecting the tv shows to the the movie universe. I'm not saying he dislikes every one of Marvel's shows, but he does seem to have a certain amount of bias against Marvel tv because of its adherence to the films. Now to be fair, I think he said that earlier in Marvel tv's lifespan, so maybe Daredevil changed his view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"