The Difference Between...

I was stressed when I first created this thread on September 28, 2006. I am destressed now. :up:

Well, the comparison was meant to be shallow. I know I am better than her :-)o), even though I don't have her money. *Darn it! Why aren't I rich yet?!*

Sure, money is great.

But money is also the root of all evil.

I've been broke for 6 months but, in these last 6 months? I've never been so happy.

Sure, money is great.

But money is also the root of all evil.

I've been broke for 6 months but, in these last 6 months? I've never been so happy.
Which is why I need money for without it, I can't be evil. And I need to be evil to be feared. And I need to be feared to have world domination.

Now look what you made me do. You made me reveal my dark plan and now you must cease to exist.

What is the difference between Aesop Rocks and the Aesop that doesn't Rock?

Oh! I never knew your intentions were to be the ruler of the world!

Hahahahaha, funny joke by the way (about the avy (unless your serious :o), Aesop Rock is one of my favorite rapper so I said "Aesop Rocks" like "hes awesome".

The Aesop that doesn't rock is a damn commie! :cmad:

The difference between Wiseman and me...

Wiseman - banned
me - not banned

hehe... low blow?

He'll be back and he'll never see this... and let's keep it that way.

Oh! I never knew your intentions were to be the ruler of the world!
Those who don't have intentions to be the ruler of the world isn't aiming high enough, imo.

Hahahahaha, funny joke by the way (about the avy (unless your serious :o), Aesop Rock is one of my favorite rapper so I said "Aesop Rocks" like "hes awesome".

The Aesop that doesn't rock is a damn commie! :cmad:
Ahh... rap reference. No wonder I am clueless. This is why I say this place is like a fountain of knowledge, I learn something new every day. Even if it's about something that I don't have the need to know about. Thank you for the enlightenment. I owe you one.

He'll be back and he'll never see this... and let's keep it that way.

The difference between knowsbleed and DBella:

knowsbleed: Doesn't want Wiseman to see his 'low blow' post about Wiseman.

Me: Will make sure that Wiseman sees it. I loves to see a good fight, and there better be one!

The difference between Bella and knowsbleed

Bella - is really too busy to remember something like this and will forget it completely by the time Wiseman returns from his hiatus.

knowsbleed - knows that Bella is really too busy to remember something like this and that she will forget it completely by the time Wiseman returns from his hiatus.

^That's it, I'm putting a sticky on my computer as I type this. I WILL remember!!

Btw, the way your avatar seems to be looking at me is creeping me out and turning me on at the same time. :confused:

^That's it, I'm putting a sticky on my computer as I type this. I WILL remember!!

I'll put yen on it that you won't remember!

Btw, the way your avatar seems to be looking at me is creeping me out and turning me on at the same time. :confused:

Pickles chose my avatar wisely.

I'll put yen on it that you won't remember!
How much? 100 yen?
You must have read one of my posts about my being senile, haven't you?

Pickles chose my avatar wisely.
That woman sure knows how to pick. :up: O wait, why am I giving a thumbs up when I those eyes make me feel... violated?

The difference between my avatar and me

my avatar - makes women feel violated yet turned on at the same time
me - makes women feel comfortable... because I'm "crazy". :csad:

... and yes, I've seen your senile threads... you're one of my stalkees.[/binoculars]

now i'm gonna have to find what the heck i posted in this thread.

edit: oh it was about me which is always good. meh :confused: :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"