James Marsters The Savior Of Dragonball!!!

he didnt mention chatwin as a part of the perfect casting

i wouldnt say perfect either, but very good casting to say the least
chatwin is the biggest question mark, but he is a good actor, and i cant think of someone who resembles goku better than him, so im hopefull that he can pull it off

who would you say would be better than chatwin to play goku??
Hayden Christen...(loved him in starwars especially in episode three
Shia Labeouf..(did a great job in transformers
Hugh Jackman for maybe the sequals becouse he has a build body and the acting experiences

but you say that he didnt mention chatwin but i mean that fox didnt have the perfect casting for goku

Hugh Jackman for maybe the sequals becouse he has a build body and the acting experiences

but you say that he didnt mention chatwin but i mean that fox didnt have the perfect casting for goku

This is a joke right? If so, you have a sick sense of humour.

REMAINING ON TOPIC....

Marsters is by far the best choice for Piccolo. I know that when I first heard of there potentially being a Dragonball movie, my first thought was "How in hell will they create a Piccolo?" and the idea of CGI scared me to death.

Marsters, was a godsent. I said it before, he will make this movie.

:wow:

yes he will

he´ll definitely be the best thing about this movie, i have no doubt about that

he is just perfect for picolo

cant wait to see a poster of picolo!!!!!!!
come on fox!!! give us something :cmad:

yeah i dont know about that, i´ll tell you after i see the movie :grin:

i have faith in chatwin, i think he´ll surprise a lot of us, including me

hayden christiansen?? come on... he was perfect for anakin skywalker but far away from goku

yeah i dont know about that, i´ll tell you after i see the movie :grin:

i have faith in chatwin, i think he´ll surprise a lot of us, including me

hayden christiansen?? come on... he was perfect for anakin skywalker but far away from goku

I completely agree with this entire post (beyond seeing the movie :cwink:)

Hayden is a great actor, I loved him in Jump and even in Awake, he has a sick voice and I could honestly watch him all day. But he's not Goku. We know Goku, and this guy, no. Just not him. Too tall, his method of talking is entirely different, his acting style, its all wrong.

Chatwin will make us proud, I have faith.

I think Marsters will be great for this role and movie. I think he is a very good, underated actor, and deserves to be a large part of a blockbuster movie. I hope he takes the role and runs with it. Best thing going for the film right now.

This is a joke right? If so, you have a sick sense of humour.

REMAINING ON TOPIC....

Marsters is by far the best choice for Piccolo. I know that when I first heard of there potentially being a Dragonball movie, my first thought was "How in hell will they create a Piccolo?" and the idea of CGI scared me to death.

so u say hayden christen or shia labeouf or God damned Hugh jackman arnt good as chatwin?? omg
still yet i agree marsters was the best actor to play piccolo

why is evrywhone upset ebcouse i said hayden christen wow i didnt know people didnt like him as goku?? but guys it popt out of my mind half hour before i poste it but before it popt him stil wana see him as vegeta, that can't be crazy just like the dark side of anakin skywalker
btw i thought threw your guys reactions i came to that hayden christen isnt the perfect role for goku:p maybe vegeta...

marsters is great at playing the villian. this role is good for him. i love him as brainiac on smallville. he loves dbz and was a great casting choice

marsters is great at playing the villian. this role is good for him. i love him as brainiac on smallville. he loves dbz and was a great casting choice

Completely agree. He has a nack for playing the bad guy with a bit of good, which is exactly what Piccolo turns out to be.

Marsters all the way!

why is evrywhone upset ebcouse i said hayden christen wow i didnt know people didnt like him as goku?? but guys it popt out of my mind half hour before i poste it but before it popt him stil wana see him as vegeta, that can't be crazy just like the dark side of anakin skywalker
btw i thought threw your guys reactions i came to that hayden christen isnt the perfect role for goku:p maybe vegeta...
Hayden Christensen is not appealing to me because his voice has a certain quality that makes it sound perpetually strained in much the same way that a 3-year-old will sound strained when they throw a temper tantrum, albeit a 3-year-old with an unusually deep voice.

Hayden Christensen is not appealing to me because his voice has a certain quality that makes it sound perpetually strained in much the same way that a 3-year-old will sound strained when they throw a temper tantrum, albeit a 3-year-old with an unusually deep voice.
Best description ever. :hehe:

Marsters suprised us again!! still we can see it was coming but now its confirmed!!
we have Energy blasts in this movie!!!

Hugh Jackman would be good for Vegeta (I know hes tall and Vegeta short, but im talking about acting skills, hes the perfect Vegeta).

About James Masters... hes the man!. He saved the Piccolo character. If it was someone else, we would have had a "young" and "beautiful" Lord Piccolo... wtf were those producers thinking?. Lord Piccolo is old and ugly, thats what makes him scary in the anime. Yes, he then turns younger with the dragonballs, but he still looks scary and ugly. Thank God James Masters took things on his hands and made the right choice of telling the artist guy to make Lord Piccolo old and decrepit like in the anime, ignoring the decision from the producers of making Lord Piccolo young and beautiful.

Can you imagine Lord Piccolo young and beautiful? WHAT THE HECK WERE THEY THINKING!!!???. Thank God for James Masters.

PS: How can I put an avatar?, it doesnt show me an option to edit my avatar.

Avatar changes are based on your post count, but who really cares, its just a picture.

Marsters was a big help again with the leaked info about the energy balls. I think we always suspected there'd be energy attacks but... its good to hear some cast confirmation. Im sure Fox hates Marsters, but without him the movie wouldnt be as anticipated. He's giving the fans what they want, and Im sure he knows it.

Avatar changes are based on your post count, but who really cares, its just a picture.

Marsters was a big help again with the leaked info about the energy balls. I think we always suspected there'd be energy attacks but... its good to hear some cast confirmation. Im sure Fox hates Marsters, but without him the movie wouldnt be as anticipated. He's giving the fans what they want, and Im sure he knows it.

read the previous posts..that's who cares.

i dont see why fox would really hate Marsters. he's getting everyone excited about the movie. he's the man!

I've been lurking around a James Marsters forum. A member said this:

"Too bad we can't see what Piccolo looks like yet. James says we won't recongnize him."

Just a small tidbit, so please don't complain it's not much. I don't see you looking for news :oldrazz:

Lord Piccolo is old and ugly, thats what makes him scary in the anime. Yes, he then turns younger with the dragonballs, but he still looks scary and ugly.

what do u mean by that, dude? as far as i know lord piccolo died old and ugly...his son is the piccolo who will later kill goku and raditz..this is lord piccolo's son...he hatched from that certainly egg that lord piccolo trew from his mouth right after goku put a hole in his stomach...

what do u mean by that, dude? as far as i know lord piccolo died old and ugly...his son is the piccolo who will later kill goku and raditz..this is lord piccolo's son...he hatched from that certainly egg that lord piccolo trew from his mouth right after goku put a hole in his stomach...

im pretty sure he used the dragon balls to wish for youth....!

Merg this thread with the Piccolo thread... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"