James Marsters The Savior Of Dragonball!!!

scarface078

Civilian
Reaction score
james marsters is helping dragonball film to rockk
the producers wanted piccolo to be young and beautifull and james marsters is keeping the anime way to let piccolo be old in the beginning
he even wil rether be fired then play piccolo as young and beautifull!!!
THANK GOD JAMES MARSTERS PLAY PICCOLO!!!
:applaud :applaud :applaud : applaud

We have a Piccolo thread, you know.

sorry but i personlly think this dont belong to the piccolo thread but what james marsters does for the film and for the fans to get the best out of dragonball, i think he is gona do more of the belong of the film and what people think about that
thats why i made this thread ;)

I don't think the mods will feel the same way. I predict a merge/lock in the near future.

james marsters is helping dragonball film to rockk
the producers wanted piccolo to be young and beautifull and james marsters is keeping the anime way to let piccolo be old in the beginning
he even wil rether be fired then play piccolo as young and beautifull!!!
THANK GOD JAMES MARSTERS PLAY PICCOLO!!!
:applaud :applaud :applaud : applaud

totally agree
icon14.gif

james marsters is the best thing that could have happened to this movie

What is your decision oh mighty Lobo?

I'm going to leave this for awhile.

james marsters is the best thing that could have happened to this movie

i'm not so sure about that. the best that could have happened to this movie would have been if Stephen Chow or the Wachowski's were to direct it...but i will say that James Marster IS the best thing this movie has going for it right now.

i'm not so sure about that. the best that could have happened to this movie would have been if Stephen Chow or the Wachowski's were to direct it...but i will say that James Marster IS the best thing this movie has going for it right now.

Always the realist.

No offense to Stephen Chow, I love all his films, but I think he might have made Dragonball too goofy to take seriously.

Dragonball was always a bit "goofy".

Dragonball was always a bit "goofy".
Yes, but I said too goofy. I don't know. Everyday I'm starting to trust James Wong a little more. Hope he proves me right...

He will...in James Wong I trust.

He really is. Out of the entire cast I think only Him, Chatwin, and Joon Park are truly ardent fans of the source material and want to get it done right. I'm hesitant to say James Wong but Marstes did say Wong was fighting for accuracy, so we'll see just how much he was fighting come this time next year.

And I don't care what anybody says, Dragon Ball is a great story deserving of a proper adaptation that retains the comedic and dramatic aspects as they've been for decades now. And the extreme violence and fanservice. Hopefully that's what we'll get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"