The Elseworlds you wanna see.

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Or are surprized we haven't seen yet.

Include who you would want to write and draw if you want.

I would like an Elseworld where Kal-El is found and raised by Thomas and Martha Wayne.

Basically Batman with Superman's powers.

Roughneck said:

I would like an Elseworld where Kal-El is found and raised by Thomas and Martha Wayne.

Been done. Speeding Bullets back in the early 90s

84351517082.1.GIF

Speeding Bullets was AWESOME. Probably my favorite Elseworlds. For some reason I was stupid and sold it back when I was hurting for cash... I've got to find another copy. Superman-as-Batman was a kickass idea... he's borderline PSYCHO through the majority of the story too. The only thing I felt was a little underdeveloped was the Lex plot, but there's only so much you can put into a one-shot, I suppose. I HIGHLY recommend this story.

An elseworld where we get all the Charlton comic characters in a Watchmen like story like they were supposed to be.

Well, why retread The Watchmen again? It was fine as it was.

Anyway, I'd like to see an Elseworlds where all the major DC characters are regarded as nothing moe than urban myth, and Snapper Carr is investigating them Fox Mulder style.

Roughneck said:

Elsewheres story where superman has a harem.
(I know,..I know.)

It's just easier for me to accept the concept that there are women out there who can't be satisfied by most men on the planet,.. so they would willingly put themselves under Superman.

Lois wouldn't stand a chance.

(Yeah,..Yeah,.. my "Lois Hate" has surfaced again.)

The Question said:
Anyway, I'd like to see an Elseworlds where all the major DC characters are regarded as nothing moe than urban myth, and Snapper Carr is investigating them Fox Mulder style.

Thats an sweet idea.

I want an Elseworlds where Batman and Wonder Woman are married. Also one where Bruce Wayne becomes a Green Lantern. Hmm...I also want to see a hot one, with Supergirl and Wonder Woman in a relationship...with special cameos from POWERGIRL and BLACK CANARY...and POISON IVY, maybe call it Basic Instincts... ;-)

TheBlueWolf said:
I want an Elseworlds where Batman and Wonder Woman are married. Also one where Bruce Wayne becomes a Green Lantern. Hmm...I also want to see a hot one, with Supergirl and Wonder Woman in a relationship...with special cameos from POWERGIRL and BLACK CANARY...and POISON IVY, maybe call it Basic Instincts... ;-)

Well of those......all very...interesting, I think the one where Bruce becomes a Green Lantern is one already. I believe its called In Darkest Night.

Fantastic Fan22 said:
Well of those......all very...interesting, I think the one where Bruce becomes a Green Lantern is one already. I believe its called In Darkest Night.
Yup
08227908840.1.GIF

Woah, how the heck did I miss that Darkest Night run??? Damn, I have to own that book immediately, I am going to go look for it on E-BAY. Since we are on the Elseworld subject, is there like a list or something out there, that shows what the different Elseworlds are called and such??? Because I have not seen this one before, which leads me to wonder, what other ones I have missed. Who knows, maybe they've already done a Supergirl and Wonder Woman forbidden love affair!

Also, I would like to see one where Superman has married Supergirl, and they are having a race of Super Super Humans, trying to re-populate a Krypton type planet or something, but things go horribly wrong. NO, it is not incest, because technically they are not really first cousins or anything...but it makes since, because they are both essentially Kryptonians...so it would make since that they would want to re-foster their race. Wouldn't it???

TheBlueWolf said:
Also, I would like to see one where Superman has married Supergirl, and they are having a race of Super Super Humans, trying to re-populate a Krypton type planet or something, but things go horribly wrong. NO, it is not incest, because technically they are not really first cousins or anything...but it makes since, because they are both essentially Kryptonians...so it would make since that they would want to re-foster their race. Wouldn't it???

It's the part of the Superman Mythos that doesn't make sense.

That if you WERE the last of your kind,.... and then your "Cousin" shows up onscene,...

That one or both of you wouldn't have broached the topic is insane.

Then with the shrunken city of Kandor???? If he and others can return to full size,.. why hasn't he taken the city to Mars or Venus and just enlarged it?

How about one where infact Kal-el is found by Lex's parents and raised as his brother; that would be interesting.............

So.....I've got to read Speeding Bullet and Darkest Knight.......What was the one where Superman was a Lantern.

I want to see a continutation of the JSA files or whatever they were called with Jolly and Harris.

Are you talking about The Unholy 3 and the Liberty Files? If so, I agree wholeheartedly, those were great.

Yep that's what I was talking about.

The Question said:

I'd tell you I love but I ain't that kinda guy.

Me, I'd like to see an Elseworld's where Batman is a villain, like a crimelord.

I think in "Catwoman Guardian of Gotham" Batman is a bad guy.

I want to see an Elseworlds were like Luthor or somebody has taken over the world and all the superheros were still kids when it happened and like they all operate in like "cells" of heroes. In Metropolis and Gotham and they have to take out the villians that rule over there cities and stuff and they have to win back the world city by city, so its like the "Poor mans" JLA I think it would be neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"