Arrow Are there any Batman villains that you don't wanna see on this show?

Joker and Two-Face are the only ones I wouldn't want ever showing up on the show.

If they can confirm Batman's existence in the Arrow universe, I wouldn't mind seeing a pretty good portion of the rogues gallery make appearances, especially in the last season of the show. Having Oliver score some victories against A-List badguys would go a long way towards suggesting he's a peer of Batman instead of an inferior copy.

I know exactly what you mean about Arrow winning over Batman's A listers godisawesome. That's ironically enough why I think maybe just maybe the Joker thing could actually work.

I'd want Oliver (like others in the DC Universe) wonder why Batman has so much trouble with this guy and almost brush him off at first once he starts a crime spree in Starling City. We'd see the Joker be unlike anyone he's ever encountered before, just as cunning as he is unpredictable. It would seem as though despite being completely unorthodox and out of his mind that somehow he's in completely control of every situation. Kind of a Dark Knight/Joker graphic novel feel. Someone that leaves Team Arrow absolutely perplexed.

I'd love for the Joker to look down on Arrow and think he's a few steps below from his "playmate back how in Gotham". Once Arrow gains the upper hand in the climax, the Joker admits that Arrow "just might have some potential after all" before falling to his apparent demise in a river or fire or whatnot. That way Green Arrow, the Joker and Batman all end up looking good.

Still, I don't wanna see Batman's personal top dogs on Arrow. :woot:

Yeah, I don't want to see the Joker either. Nor do I want to see Lex Luthor, Ares, Black Manta, Circe, Ocean Master, Sinestro, etc either. Leave the arch-nemesis's out of it.

The bigger baddies of course is a no-no. But using a crazy Red Hood, Talia would be nice, and Ra's Al Ghul making an appearance would bring Black Canary's origin tale full circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"