Which of the symbiote's powers do you want to see the most?

superkong 500

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay we all know that spidey will have some new powers that come with the symbiotes bonding to peter,although these powers may not be new perse,but peters regular spidey powers boosted to a much higher level,like longer distance leaping ability,much more strenth,more agility and speed,and maybe the cool wip like tendrils,plus some new things that Raimi could throw in .which of these powers do you want to see the most?
I would say the agility,because even though we have seen spidey do some acrobatics,I think that we haven't seen the full extent of his acrobatic skills,I think the symbiote will be a good excuse to show off new acrobatic moves,like for Ex.more swinging on poles,more and cooler looking sommersaults,backflips front flips and flipping in mid air while jumping from one building to the next in a single leap.aside from that,I wanna see the strenth ,I would love to see,(probably it won't happen though) sandman or whomever villain, throw a car at spidey,and him catching it with both hands and lifting it like it was heightless.

What do you guys want to see most?

I would like to see the webbing come from the top of the hands instead of the underside wrist, that always was so cool when Spidey had the black suit.

Dead Kitty said:
I would like to see the webbing come from the top of the hands instead of the underside wrist, that always was so cool when Spidey had the black suit.

hell yeah!, they should incorporate this despite him already making his own orgainic webbing, maybe it can come in useful in a fight scene if his hands are cemented in sand or something

His suit covering his body within seconds when he needs it.

I just want to see at least one scene where he runs and jumps and completely overshoots his target....Like him trying to leap on a rooftop and he clears two of em.

Venom's comouflage. It would be tough for spidey to fight him.

GoldGoblin said:
His suit covering his body within seconds when he needs it.

bingo....i wanna see spidey run down an alley, and just throw a zip line in his normal clothes. audience goes "wtf" and by the time he's cleared the building the suit engulfs him

it was great in the 90s cartoon, when he got knocked down by sonics and the suit threw out some tendrils to swing away from them (cruise control! :joker:) but i'm not holding my breath on that one ;)

How about the spidey shield that we saw in the Activision game. That was cool.

Yellow Cyclone said:
bingo....i wanna see spidey run down an alley, and just throw a zip line in his normal clothes. audience goes "wtf" and by the time he's cleared the building the suit engulfs him

it was great in the 90s cartoon, when he got knocked down by sonics and the suit threw out some tendrils to swing away from them (cruise control! :joker:) but i'm not holding my breath on that one ;)
True, I know this kinda small but I hope that they make the suit look bad as hell when the suit goes on. I don't want it to be liquidy like T-1000 ish, more like some of Barney's manips where a bunch of tendrils come up and then swing around him real fast so it looks more insanely alien than a liquid going up or down him. Cheers!

I really wanna see the tendrils one in each arm, I would love to see spidey use them against sandman while sandman is in his hardened state.

OH and I hope they have a scene where Eddie is about to fight someone and he's just in his normal clothes. Then whoever the assailaint is mocks Eddie and it shows Eddie ,looking madder than a cat sprayed with a water bottle, just look at him and you see all these little symbitoe tendrils starting rising up so you know it's about to hit the fan. Cheers!

The one thing that we do know (to a degree) is that he's going to be more powerful. Remember Banks statements:

"They're really exploring the dark side of power, the power a superhero has," Banks said. "Do you use it all for good? That's the question. That's the main theme of the movie."

He's going to be more powerful (probably stronger, faster, more agile). Will he have a lot of those symbiote tricks like the tendrils? I don't know, and I sort of doubt it.

Fathermithras said:
I just want to see at least one scene where he runs and jumps and completely overshoots his target....Like him trying to leap on a rooftop and he clears two of em.

That would be really sick as well. And it coming on him in seconds.

Dead Kitty said:

I agree, that would be real cool. But I'm looking forward to seeing all of them.

Let's hope Raimi stays true and does a good job at making an 'alien' substance and not just a "Hey look a black suit".

That I think would be the least used if at all in this movie. It might be used if Venom is in the movie.

Fathermithras said:

didn't notice this one before.....i like it a lot:up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"