The Elseworlds you wanna see.

I'd like to see some GL Elseworlds where Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne becomes GLs of their sectors (neighboring) and partner up t defeat some mighty might madness...

I'l like to see an Elsewolrds with Diana dealing with the African, Indian, Norse or Japanese Pantheon instead of the Greek...

I'd like to see an elseworlds where MM was a butt-kicking wolverine-attitude white martian and forms a VERY different type of JLA...

I'd like to see an elseworlds where the JLA and Authority team up and Battle and stuff...

I'd like to see an elseworlds where the Justice League's powers, names and origins are all switched up...

Clark Kent, the would be king of Atlantis, defends Coast City, using Atlantian strength, Lassoes and Magic Bracelets, AQUAMAN

Bruce Wayne, chosen as the best candidate by the Guardians of the Speed Force and given a super speed ring, he fights the villains of Metropolis as THE FLASH

Diana Prince, hit by lightning in a lab, gaining abilities of shapeshifting, telepathy, intagibility, and flight she in order to strike fear into the hearts of Keystone City's underworld, takes the form of a BAT-WOMAN!

John Stewart, the only man from themyscira, gains hydrokinesis and fish telepathy from poseidon. Mars, the Roman God of War charges him with a mission to hunt down evil within sector 2814 and he becomes the MARTIAN MANHUNTER

Wally West, known on his home of Mars as W'ly Wes't escaped at the last moment, he uses his martian martial arts, detective skills and intelligence as the WONDER MAN! While saving New York and working with the U.N.

Arthur Curry, better known as Or-En, fell from Krypton as it was destroyed, now, empowered by the yellow sun, Arthur is able to create green constructs of whatever he imagines with his willpower... he now patrols Gotham City as GREEN LANTERN

John Jones, his wealthy parents killed in an alley finds that he now gains super strength and flight from a yellow sun, as well as heat vision and superspeed. He spends all his time on montior duty from the moon as SUPERMAN!

Man... that was hard work...

Andy C. said:
I think it'd be kind of interesting to see some of Superman's more epic battles played out on Bizarro-World.

That would be horrible!!! :up:

I wanna see what would happen if all the DC heroes genders would be switched. It would be called Genderbender and written by Grant Morrison.

Who wants to see a elseworld based off Kevin Smith's Superman Lives! script?

GL1 said:
I'd like to see some GL Elseworlds where Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne becomes GLs of their sectors (neighboring) and partner up t defeat some mighty might madness...

I'l like to see an Elsewolrds with Diana dealing with the African, Indian, Norse or Japanese Pantheon instead of the Greek...

I'd like to see an elseworlds where MM was a butt-kicking wolverine-attitude white martian and forms a VERY different type of JLA...

I'd like to see an elseworlds where the JLA and Authority team up and Battle and stuff...

I'd like to see an elseworlds where the Justice League's powers, names and origins are all switched up...

Clark Kent, the would be king of Atlantis, defends Coast City, using Atlantian strength, Lassoes and Magic Bracelets, AQUAMAN

Bruce Wayne, chosen as the best candidate by the Guardians of the Speed Force and given a super speed ring, he fights the villains of Metropolis as THE FLASH

Diana Prince, hit by lightning in a lab, gaining abilities of shapeshifting, telepathy, intagibility, and flight she in order to strike fear into the hearts of Keystone City's underworld, takes the form of a BAT-WOMAN!

John Stewart, the only man from themyscira, gains hydrokinesis and fish telepathy from poseidon. Mars, the Roman God of War charges him with a mission to hunt down evil within sector 2814 and he becomes the MARTIAN MANHUNTER

Wally West, known on his home of Mars as W'ly Wes't escaped at the last moment, he uses his martian martial arts, detective skills and intelligence as the WONDER MAN! While saving New York and working with the U.N.

Arthur Curry, better known as Or-En, fell from Krypton as it was destroyed, now, empowered by the yellow sun, Arthur is able to create green constructs of whatever he imagines with his willpower... he now patrols Gotham City as GREEN LANTERN

John Jones, his wealthy parents killed in an alley finds that he now gains super strength and flight from a yellow sun, as well as heat vision and superspeed. He spends all his time on montior duty from the moon as SUPERMAN!

Man... that was hard work...
:eek: :up:

i would love to see jla age of wonders as it might be today with the granchildren of the legue of scince and the world if it was speeded up like age of wonder

I want to see one where only one earth exists and it isn't confusing.

I wanna see an Elseworld of what would've happen if COIE never happened.

I'd like to see a Knights of the Round Table-type story featuring the JLA in Medieval times. Did they ever do that? I know there was a Superman one called "Kal" that kinda sucked (well, it wasn't terrible, but it's definitely not one of my favorites).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"