The End of the World

Its the End of the world as we know it, and i Feel fine.

The church is a political tool. Sooner or later, even the most faithful will have to come and face this fact.

As long as I can see TDK and Nolan's third Batman movie, I will be happy.

What if the world ended up similar to that of Cybertron from the Transformers movie? Now that'd be a ****ed up way for us to go out.

yeah it would , i just hope this thread continues until the end of the world . that would be awesome and kinda weird if people were posting here about the actual apocalypse.

Is an asteroid supposed to come pretty close to earth in 2028? I thought I heard something about that.

yeah it would , i just hope this thread continues until the end of the world . that would be awesome and kinda weird if people were posting here about the actual apocalypse.

That'd be impossible because this site won't even exist forever. I doubt the world will end but this site certainly won't last forever.

The Anti-Christ was born today. The End is Nigh, People!

0826-snooki-baby-tweet2-3.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if he was happy with it.

Considering h was posting in the "Tweaks to TDKR" thead as late as the 21st of this month, I'd say he saw it and, I can't really tel if he liked it, but he had some ideas for tweaks to make he film better.

At least she gave him a normal name, a classical Mediterranean name at that. The fact that she's one of the few celebrities who didn't name her son Namor Truckdriver Bodyshot improves my opinion of her slightly.

If it does happen it'll probably be sudden we won't even notice it. Hell, we could all be in the afterlife right now.

:o

Don't be absurd. If the Omen movies are any indication, the Anti-Christ will probably be an adorable little tyke and grow up to have a passion for politics. Her kid, however, will likely be ugly as sin and grow up to care about nothing more than gym, tanning and laundry. And probably getting p***y, too. :o

The world is going to end faster due to this thread being revived.

Maeh, as far as I'm concerned the end of the world is gonna happen so fast, no one is gonna know what hit them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"