The Eva Mendes/Roxanne Thread

Cole Burns, your killing me here! Wes came into the store?
Geez!!!!!
As for Eva? DAMN! And me without my camera.

Great find man! I liked this interview, it did have quite a bit of spoilers in it, but it did give me infor on it even more so thanx!
And ofcourse i'm a fan of eva, but you guys didn't know that!
<-------

We need some pics of Eva.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
ghostrider.gif
ghostrider.gif

Cole Burns said:
Eva came in for a look around the comic book store I work in last Sunday. Sadly I didn't pluck up the courage to say hello but I also didn't really want to bother her. I'm just glad she was able to find the store, people who live here have a hard enough time finding it. Now between our 2 stores we're had visits from MSJ, Wes Bentley and Eva. I'll still hoping to have Nic Cage "in store" but rumor is he's close to the end of his shooting.
Dude you work there why didn't you ask if she needed any help. Hello, you're Eva Mendez right? Welcome to our store is there anything I can do to you? I mean for you? All while staring at her big boobs.

And after reading these boards Eva Mendes never steps foot in a comic shop ever again...:p

my brother and i were wondering why she was there to begin with.... i mean it's not like she needs to bone-up on her character's current story. roxanne hasn't been in a comic in a while!
maybe she was going there to get the latest wonder woman comic? shall we start up a rumour she's next in line to play wonder woman?!?! :)
nevertheless i'm going to that store tomorrow and asking coleburns ALL about it!

Wow, what an explosion of information. Sounds like they're having a real blast making this one... which is only a good thing. The more fun you have making anything, the better the result. It's great the chemistry between them all is good and I love how they all view MSJ. Everyone has so much respect for this wonderfully kind man. It's awesome.

About Fonda; she said something about him sticking his tongue out at her and she was 15 feet away. I'm wondering if he has some sort of long forked tongue or anything. That's a Mephisto trait, is it not?

HighVoltage said:
We need some pics of Eva.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
ghostrider.gif
ghostrider.gif

Check out this first thread about Eva. There were some really hot pics posted of there there.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159871

Go now.

Abe said:
nevertheless i'm going to that store tomorrow and asking coleburns ALL about it!

While you're at it, ask him about the dirty thing he did to himself when got home.

If Eva Mendes did indeed walk into the shop, actually boning up on a character in a Ghost Rider comic is almost a total lost cause. His supporting cast always had the bare minimum of personality, and are almost all interchangeable.

But hell, I only like the gothic goofiness of the 70's GR comics anyway.

gilles de rais; watch it mate, cole burns is a personal friend of mine.

well someone requested pix:
mendeseva6i84jp.jpg

evamendesh710248ag.jpg

evamendezffl10210248jv.jpg

there's a lot more where that came from...

Awesome pics people! Thanks for posting.

Did you all happen to catch this article? I find it really funny. I found it here: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1632031,00.html

Prim Hollywood’s ‘digital boob jobs’
John Harlow, Los Angeles
HOLLYWOOD is downsizing its assets. Lindsay Lohan, teenage star of the forthcoming Disney movie Herbie: Fully Loaded, has become the latest actress to have her bustline digitally reduced to avoid offending audiences.

Lohan, 18, had finished work on the fourth sequel to the 1968 film The Love Bug, about a sentient Volkswagen Beetle, when reports from test screenings indicated that some parents felt she came across as somewhat sensual for a family-oriented film.

Disney technicians went though scenes showing the actress jumping up and down at a motor racing track and altered them with a computer program — reducing her bust by up to two cup sizes and raising the necklines on her T-shirts.

Lohan is said to have been amused by what technicians call her “digital boob job”.

“I don’t know how Renée Zellweger kept swelling and shrinking for Bridget Jones: it’s no fun,” she said recently. “Bring on the computer guys.”

Lohan is not the only actress to have had her body shape altered by Hollywood’s computer wizards. Angelina Jolie was “trimmed” in a scene from the forthcoming film, Mr and Mrs Smith, in which she slides down a rope.

“She did her own stunts, but that meant there was a bit of loose bosomry we had to tidy up and flatten down,” said a technician on the film, which opens next month. “Maybe the original shot will turn up on the DVD.”

Paul Dergarabedian of Exhibitor Relations, which gauges audience reactions to movies, said such cuts reflect growing uncertainty about the place of breasts in Hollywood, dating back to Janet Jackson’s “nipplegate” incident during last year’s American football Super Bowl.

“Breasts are fine in PG films providing they are discreet and no larger than a C-cup,” he said.

“Anything more formidable is reserved for films aimed at teenage boys, unless they are action heroines like Carrie-Anne Moss of The Matrix, in which case the women are supposed to be slim and athletic. There are a lot of mixed messages now.”

It is a dilemma facing Eva Mendes, who is filming the comic book adaptation Ghost Rider with Nicolas Cage. Both have faced “body challenges”, said an insider.

Cage had a Ghost Rider tattoo removed from his arm before he played his hero, while the buxom actress has been asked to “strap down” for action scenes. Mendes is said to have told the film-makers to “fix it in post-production”.

I think Lohan is training for a role in The Corpse Bride.

^^ lol, that article was funny. i heard about the whole lindsay lohan thing. the moms watching the screening for herbie fully loaded, were bugging that her chest was too distracting

Fully Loaded indeed. LoL

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
^^ lol, that article was funny. i heard about the whole lindsay lohan thing. the moms watching the screening for herbie fully loaded, were bugging that her chest was too distracting

It's the first thing I noticed when seeing the trailer. I was actually going to go see the movie because of it. hehe.

Ok I know it's a little late but they are rerunning it this whole week. The show sucked kinda, but I loved her Dolce and Gabanna dress.

hang on for pix

05movieawards085la.jpg

05movieawards065bt.jpg

why does lindsay look like paris?( just kidding hee hee i know, it's for a movie)

05movieawards040pq.jpg

05movieawards034nt.jpg

05movieawards027fc.jpg

05movieawards016si.jpg

i love the fact that they announced her as ," from Ghost Rider, Eva Mendes."

she looks amazing in those photos. she should wear more dresses! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"