The Expendables 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you should be ashamed. 25+ posts in to this thread and not a goddamn single suggestion for this guy:

rjASn.jpg

Boom. You're horny now.

All of you should be ashamed. 25+ posts in to this thread and not a goddamn single suggestion for this guy:

rjASn.jpg

Boom. You're horny now.

Cause he turned down the first one... I don't think Snake wants to be involved.

Well JCVD turned the first one down and is now in the 2nd

Well JCVD turned the first one down and is now in the 2nd

That's true, I'd like to see Kurt Russell in this with Nic Cage and Mel Gibson. I just really can't see Eastwood and Ford wanting to be a part of this. I might be wrong though.....

They should get this guy:

pulp_fiction_samuel_l_jackson.jpg

I still wish they would include some Expendablettes lol

There are plenty of tough women action-stars I can think of that would be great. If not in 3 then maybe just a spin-off female Expendables. "Femme Fatales" maybe :D

I thought we had all settled on "Expendabelles"

What about Carl Weathers?

But holy **** to the possibilty of Ford and Eastwood joining.

Weathers either needs to show up as an old member of the team (have the beginning of the movie be the bad guy picking off former Expendables and get cameos by people like Weathers, Roddy Piper, Keith David, maybe even Jesse Ventura or Hulk Hogan) or have a little scene where Stallone is rounding all the Expendables up by calling them about a job, and when he calls Crews, he is at a family dinner, and his dad (Carl Weathers) yells at him and maybe smacks him upside the head for answering his phone at the table.

Cause he turned down the first one... I don't think Snake wants to be involved.

Doesn't matter; besides, half the people being suggested for the third won't be involved anyway.

It should just be Snake and Cage. That's all the world needs. :o

That's true, I'd like to see Kurt Russell in this with Nic Cage and Mel Gibson. I just really can't see Eastwood and Ford wanting to be a part of this. I might be wrong though.....

Nic Cage????????????????

Has anyone ever heard why Seagal hasn't been mentioned by Stallone or any one else?

Because Seagal has been busy taking credit for making UFC champions:woot:
Seriously, not sure really,but Ford,Eastwood,Russell,Gibson,SLJ, Micheal Bien, you could make a case for Sigorney Weaver, Linda Hamilton, Vin Diesel, The Rock.

I don't think Eastwood is going to accept to be in Expendables 3, unless they make a smarter screenplay.

I am so down for Nicolas Cage to be the villain in the next one.

Nope.
I'd like to see some female characters.

I'm just sick and tired of seeing her face and would never want her in one of these movies...unless she wasn't a mary sue like in the RE movies and maybe died.

She will be forever awesome for her work in The Fifth Element. But yes, her RE stuff makes me have eye rolling distress seizures.

If they want to add a female to the team, Zoe Bell could take all of them on.

I can see Gina Carano in Ex3 as the newbie of the group.

She will be forever awesome for her work in The Fifth Element. But yes, her RE stuff makes me have eye rolling distress seizures.

If they want to add a female to the team, Zoe Bell could take all of them on.
bad place. yes.

Have older "action ladies" like Pam Grier, Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton in the film together with younger ones such as Milla Jovovich and Uma Thurman.
Why wouldn't that work? :csad:

Also, I think Sarah Michelle Gellar should be involved as well. She CAN fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"