The Expendables 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of Expendables, but they should find a better story or in least make the film longuer, if Michael Bay directed it i wouldn't have any complains :ninja:

I like the idea of Expendables, but they should find a better story or in least make the film longuer, if Michael Bay directed it i wouldn't have any complains :ninja:

The last part of this makes me want to punch a baby.

Why would both Eastwood and Ford be approached? They'd be playing the same character that have been for years. Old, crotchety man who hates everyone and snarls every line he says

The last part of this makes me want to punch a baby.
Why? He's hated for his movies being just explosions and action, well that's exactly what he's supposed to do with Expendables, and in least his movies are more than 100 minutes

Why? He's hated for his movies being just explosions and action, well that's exactly what he's supposed to do with Expendables, and in least his movies are more than 100 minutes

Expendables is an ensemble film... what Bay directed film has proven he could handle all those guys on set at the same time and not just a bunch of up and comers? Adding Bay's ego to this would be a disaster... but it's all just hypothetical because he's never getting within' 5 feet of this franchise.

'The Rock' was filled with up-and-comers. Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage, Ed Harris. Who the hell were they before that movie. :oldrazz: :woot:

Let Eastwood be Rourke's dad!

'The Rock' was filled with up-and-comers. Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage, Ed Harris. Who the hell were they before that movie. :oldrazz: :woot:

Touche. But, Bay didn't have free reign with "Rock" because he was being watched over by Bruckheimer. I doubt he'd ever give up power in any shape/form to Sly if he were to take the helm.

Bay's action scenes are a bloated mess. Completely wrong for a film like the Expendables, imo.

No Jackie Chan?

Jackie Chan discusses Expendables. He was unavailable for the others but part 3 remains a possibility. He'd be one of my top choices.

[YT]8NWQ6peHA_U[/YT]

I want to see people who can still film an action scene. Ford and Eastwood are great but I'm not that excited to see them in one of these. I'd rather Nic Cage, Kurt Russel , Wesley Snipes , etc. Also they might need to kill off some Expendables to keep these movies from getting too crowded.

Well, ford and Eastwood can still make-pretend shooting a gun and Clint won't even have to do that. Hell, rourke in E1 didn't do anything of the sort.

Jackie Chan discusses Expendables. He was unavailable for the others but part 3 remains a possibility. He'd be one of my top choices.

[YT]8NWQ6peHA_U[/YT]

I want to see people who can still film an action scene. Ford and Eastwood are great but I'm not that excited to see them in one of these. I'd rather Nic Cage, Kurt Russel , Wesley Snipes , etc. Also they might need to kill off some Expendables to keep these movies from getting too crowded.

That was so awesome!! JACKIE CHAN in Expendables 3 will be the ultimate!! It's like each Expendable film is just going to get better and better!!!

And I would also like to see some female's... Girls can kick ass too!!!

LUCY LAWLESS, SIGOURNEY WEAVER (as Sly's Ex-Wife), LINDA HAMILTON (as Arnold's Ex-Wife), ZOE SALDANA, MILLA JOVOVICH (As a Russian whatever, she should be Russian!!) and GINA CARANO!!

Who doesn't want to see GINA CARANO VS JASON STATHAM?!?!

Katheryn Winnick. 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do, 2nd degree black belt in Karate and a certified bodyguard. Good actress and incredibly hot.

600full-katheryn-winnick.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOJUFPpp_M

Last edited:
Michael Jai White needs in on this. And for "Expendabelles" (awesome name) Angelina Jolie hands down.

this just in it would be nice if this happened...

reg_1024.cameron.angie.mh.081612.jpg
Columbia Pictures
Move over Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone!
The Expendables 2 director Simon West has his eye on some of Hollywood's hottest butt-kicking leading ladies if he decides to make a third flick in the action film franchise.
"I like the idea of the Expenda-Belles where it's seven or eight women mercenaries," West told us at last night's Hollywood premiere of The Expendables 2.

"It would be Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Mila Jovovich, the list goes on," he said, adding, "Helen Mirren, Jamie Lee Curtis would be great."
Expendables 2 star Terry Crews also has some gorgeous gals in mind. "I love Kate Beckinsale in Total Recall," Crews said. "I would love to see Charlize Theron. She would be a sweet badass just doing some crazy stuff!"
West says the gang of femme fatales wouldn't put the franchise's male action stars out of a job. "No, it would be running parallel," he said of the plot. "They would meet up and then they would fight and they would join up and save each other."

Last edited:
There's a lot of good choices for Expendabelles. EX2 has a girl I've never even heard of. Kate Beckinsale would be awesome. Also I'd love to see Gina Carano kick some ass.

I still want them to focus on getting some of the guys before moving on to women: Seagal, Cage, Diesel, Rock, Lamas, Dacascos, Don Wilson, etc.

LOL seriously Gianakin, you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with Dascasos and Don Wilson. They are kinda random choices. Why not bring in Christian Slater and the cast from his Soldiers of Fortune movie or whatever while you are at it ;) .

I don't mind them for some PTS cameos, to be honest. I wouldn't want them for bigger parts, but acknowledging them would be nice, imo. Slater's perfect for cannon fodder.

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but what about VINNY JONES??!?!

Vinnie Jones is busy schtupping Bai Ling in DTV garbage. Think the last thing he was in with a budget was X-Men 3. And in theaters that Stone Cold movie I think it was Condemned.

The film hasn't actually been green lit yet. If EX-2 makes less or even only about the same as the 1st i wouldn't guarantee another sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"