World The Extra Section

eXperiment

...gone wrong.
Reaction score
Here you can discuss spider-man 3 spoilers. But when the new slows you can talk to each other about off topic things.

I like monkeys. They have nice long tails and swing on trees. A lot like Spider-Man in that respect (excpet the swinging part of course :p )

There should be at least one monkey in every movie made from now on.

You know what I haven't had in a while? Big League Chew.

You know what I haven't had in a while? A good nights sleep.

Damn insomnia!!

x-periment,I like your avatar,I haven't seen that clip of Colossus before,it looks awesome.

GoldGoblin said:
x-periment,I like your avatar,I haven't seen that clip of Colossus before,it looks awesome.
It was during the X2 movie on FOX last night :up:

I don't know what to say. I guess this is the place to say it though.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

This would be a more appropiate place to go to talk about off-topic subjects. Not only is it not against the rules, but you have many subjects to choose from.

This Extra Section thread is quite an inefficent way to have off topic discussions, because it's one thread and there is an infinite number of off topic subjects. Imagine 2 people in here arguing about politics, and another two people arguing about Martha Stewart, and another two arguing about the UFC. All of our arguments would get cluttered together and it could get confusing, and there would be a lot of stuff to sift through. Posts would too easily get overlooked or missed.

Not to mention it would turn posters against one another even more than they already are. That's not much of a problem in the SSHHH forum because you can always get away from them to talk about your favorite super hero, but here in ordedr to talk about spider-man you would be forced to confront somebody whom you got heated with. This forum is so large that none of my political adveraries from the SSHHH forum ever see me here in the spider-man section.

well even with permission the shhh forum is still much more efficent. I'm not like trying to harp on you or anything, because anybody that doesn't like it can simply not visit the thread.

x-periment said:
Here you can discuss spider-man 3 spoilers. But when the new slows you can talk to each other about off topic things.

4k posts since April. Did you know there is a world outside?

x-periment said:
I like your ava.(avatar)x-periment!!:xmen:

Sean Adisano said:
:eek: ...:confused: ...:o ...:) ...i might as well join.

uhhhhhh...hi :D

Join what? I wanna join, I like joining.

my favourite monkey is the Spider-Monkey. Now those are some cute little animals

Pretzels are really underrated. They usually are fat free and give you the same salt fix as chips. Plus, there are so many varieties to choose from now.

wolfsfang said:
Join what? I wanna join, I like joining.

my favourite monkey is the Spider-Monkey. Now those are some cute little animals

sure you can join. EVERYONE CAN JOIN!!!!

spider-monkeys are cool :cool:

matthooper said:
Pretzels are really underrated. They usually are fat free and give you the same salt fix as chips. Plus, there are so many varieties to choose from now.

Auntie Anne's makes the best pretzels
9991.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"