The Flash (Casting Call)

mythicalheroes

Civilian
Reaction score
Here is the casting to "THE FLASH" movie?Ryan Reynolds as The Flash/Wally West
rthj5f.jpg

Kevin Bacon as Captain Cold/Leonard Snart
KevinBacon.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbidMovzli3oMg7WtHF2NcJ1GPxGsIjGSLZIKUzf5Gd7mEt4ohA4o4s8E4quS1wNjtSklCTRlSrNEecfueoRLy0rKsTfj30FjFTSUEKYnta_OA

Tony Goldwyn as Professor Zoom/Eobard Thawne
Tony%20Goldwyn.jpg

Tony%20Goldwyn.jpg

Dennis Leary as The Weather Wizard/Mark Mardon
dennis_leary.jpg

weather2.jpg

Comments: ?

WHoa, Tony Goldwyn as Professor Zoom looks like a perfect match. He does have that crazy look, and he was a great unstable villain in "Ghost". Nice choice along with Wally.

Story:I think Wally would be the best Flash in making this seem like a legacy. You could have a narration of Wally talking about his uncle Barry that would have his origin and glimpses of a Flashback. Something could tragically could happen to Barry besides his end in COIE because no movie goer besides the fans would know what happened. And from there, have Wally live in the shadow of Barry until the end of the movie and have Captain cold be the one that knows its not Barry through subtle ways that Wally handles things or makes rookie mistakes. Then, Captain Cold admits that Wally has lived up to the Legacy or is just as equal as Barry.

For Captain Cold, I would pick someone that looks older and grittier. Someone that has been alive to see the start of the Flash legacy with Barry Allen. I would pick Powers Boothe for Cold. He would also serve as the leader of the rogues and would have experience on his side and would be a beacon for the other rogues to follow.

4boothe.jpg

The other rogues need to be younger than Captain Cold to show who has the best experience against the Flash.

As for Mirror Master,Colin Farrell. I think Farrell's Irish accent would be acceptable for Mirror Master, in terms of having an accent, even though Mirror master is Scottish.

I think we would get someone to play the FLASH from one of Shawn's past movies like most directors do. So scratch Ryan out of the casting call.

The Flash- (if it's Barry) Aaron Eckhart
The Flash- (if it's Wally)Ryan Reynolds
Captain Cold- Robert Patrick
Zoom - Tony Goldwyn

imo they should make a serious movie about the flash not a light hearted movie like the tv show which sucked Im a flash fan big time, like the rest of you guys. imo what made the tv show suck: in one episode the flash was in a house if I remember correctly a bomb was set and exploded and the flash was caught in the emplosion now if he was the fastest man alive how in the hell did he get caught in that?? all the barry allen flash (comic books) he never was that sloppy. we need a strong movie that shows how great the flash really is,Jlu made the flash look like a big bafoon , a wise-crack idiot that is not the flash I was raised up on. hell if they going to make a film on wally west like that they mise well put abott and costello in the movie. flash and kid flash team make it a comedy film for family to gag at I can keep my 9.00 rent out the tv show flash have more of a entertainment with a bowl of popcorn. last but not lease
its sad that david goyer jump ship on this project. I was excited like the rest of you guys when report was first known about a flash movie was taken into consideration I waited 48 years for a good serious adaptation movie. like someone one here said : alot of people dont really know about the flash origins and batman and so on superhero's those people maybe teenager seen Jlu on cartoonetwork. what they know is what currently aired. and might not know about superfriends late 60' and 70's even then flash was barry allen back then, not a bubbling fool like they betray wally west. doing a thousand miles a sec. is hardly funny or entertaining seeing someone fast triping over a pebble every few feet make you feel sorry for him or everytime flash runs he need to run to the nearest restuarant to be recharged (tv show flash) they need to stick with the originality of the flash from the comic book. I personally would not see a movie if flash had to run to a restarant or trip over things at the wrong time.or suddently lose his speed at the wrong time and do more than whirl winds and run on water. they need to show him as barry allens flash able to vibrate thru walls, run up side of building, leave after image of himself with na-no sec. using the speed force, out runing a explosion. explore all of his abilities with amazing fx so the fans can say f-k yeah!!! baby!!!! I know if wb want a huge profit in return thats how they should do it. get the dam lead out of their ass'es and get real!!!!!!!!

I think we would get someone to play the FLASH from one of Shawn's past movies like most directors do. So scratch Ryan out of the casting call.

What are you babbling about? Very few directors retain actors from previous movies, and practically no director on earth flat out wont cast someone they haven't worked with. That's ******ed. Especially since having done only comedies, Levy's only worked with comedy actors.

Ryan Reynolds is my first choice, but i was thinking what if Sean William Scott played Wally?
with Levy directing i don't think it would be too far fetched?

Ryan Reynolds as Wally West.
Sean William Scott is nice, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"