The Flash The Flash, Season 1, Episode 8 "Flash vs. Arrow"

how is this gonna work? Is it a two parter where it's airing at both their regular times?

how is this gonna work? Is it a two parter where it's airing at both their regular times?

Yeah, I think so. Today the first part with the Flash and tomorrow the second part with Arrow.

Feeling quite excited! :woot:

Watching the Flash and Arrow crossovers is going to feel like watching a Flash/ Green Arrow feature film when watching back-to-back as a precursor to the Batman v Superman movie. When Flash and Arrow fight, I can imagine how Superman and Batman will fight in their upcoming movie.

Watching the Flash and Arrow crossovers is going to feel like watching a Flash/ Green Arrow feature film when watching back-to-back as a precursor to the Batman v Superman movie. When Flash and Arrow fight, I can imagine how Superman and Batman will fight in their upcoming movie.

First off Batman is way smarter and resourceful than Green Arrow. Second While the Flash is fast, he isn't Superman.

But I get your point .

As for the fight it will probably be same kinda calibre tv budget we seen in the past like on Smallville, Heroes, No ordinary family etc...

I doubt we'll see movie budget quality fight sequence. Heck I'm expecting a fist fight brawl nothing too fancy. I'd like to be blown away but I highly doubt it.

1535699_1565126063699570_4223502550480697681_n.jpg

darn, wish she did go bra less :D

Diggles reaction to Barry's speed was good

I'm liking that Joe is basically taking the voice of first season Detective Lance.

Also, I like the Arrow training the Flash. The Flash needs more than just speed.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought he said Batman.

The episode's great so far.

Oh come on, like it's that hard to figure out Ollie is the Arrow.

This is like Clark Kent on red kryptonite in Smallville. Not a complaint, just comparison. Liking the episode.

Oh come on, like it's that hard to figure out Ollie is the Arrow.

This is like Clark Kent on red kryptonite in Smallville. Not a complaint, just comparison. Liking the episode.

I was just thinking that. It's the Flash on Red K. :hehe:

Nice Green Lantern reference also.

Nice Green Lantern reference also.

I missed it. What was the reference?

Also, I know that Ronnie Raymond is coming back but I'm really starting to like Kaitlin/Barry

they're definitely blowing their budget on this fight.

wooooo! Great battle!

The battle was decent. I am satisfied.

Also, I know that Ronnie Raymond is coming back but I'm really starting to like Kaitlin/Barry

Story of Barry's life; every time he meets a woman that he has chemistry with (Felicity and Kaitlin), there's always an "Amell" waiting to ruin his chances with that woman.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"