The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 11: "The Elongated Knight Rises"

Thought it was great, moved things well, didn't think I'd like Barry in prison too much but they're making it work fairly well. It didn't really move the thinker plot along much, but may be better as the new thinker actor's not as good as the other thinker actor.

Also think it's cool how the grand daughter is such a fan girl. We always see speedsters messing with time travel to "save themselves", she just seems to be there as a tourist which is cool.
She is probably going to be acting like the cartoon versions of Flash, fast talking fun loving. Until team Flash gets a hold of her and she dragged down.

The girl is XS, Legionnaire and grand daughter of Barry & Iris.

Looks like it.

BvqTcYe.jpg

The series has struck a perfect balance this season. Thinker brings the gravitas, and Barry's situation is grim, but we're given regular doses of comic book hijinks to keep the situation from being overly bleak until Team Flash turns the tide.

Seeing Beebo was the best part for me.

Curious, did they explain what happened to the Tricksters hostages?

Nah. They're probably dead due to how ineffectual Vibe and Killer Frost have been made to be.

Yeah. That actually bothered me more than it should have, but I am assuming that since they weren’t found that they were murdered by acid...which is quite messed up for a light hearted show.

It didn't make sense for the writers to make Vibe and Frost weak metas, that's not what they started to be.

I didn't mind Vibe and KF getting the lame superhero treatment. Barry and Wally got it, why not them, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"