The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 22: "Think Fast"

The opening scene was the highlight for me. Everything else was just meh. Doesn't even feel like the finale is next.

I laughed at the idea of an Argus employee just posting about DeVoe like that or at least trying to.

Caitlin being a meta before the particle accelerator explosion is ok, I guess? I don't know. It doesn't really add anything to me so far since they made it that the particle accelerator is the reason for most metas and barely explored metas who weren't in town at the time.

Yes, this is a Federal organization with highly trained personnel. Of course she would post about DeVoe instead of, I dont know, CALLING IN BACKUP.
So how come every comic book morphing power allows the person to morph their voice, knowledge, thoughts and now DNA?

Why is Flash fast enough to run to Star City to get Diggle, but never fast enough to rescue the people right in front of him? Or dodge the meta-whateva that puts him on his butt every week?

So now speed force for Cisco and Caitlyn.

How did Cecile get powere earlier in the season?

And there goes Iris with her self righteous BS.

Iris is up there with Kate from Lost, for my most despised tv characters of all time. It will be nice to see GOAT Lord of the all Knowing Universe embodied Iris be wrong

Iris is up there with Kate from Lost, for my most despised tv characters of all time. It will be nice to see GOAT Lord of the all Knowing Universe embodied Iris be wrong
Iris was wrong in this episode. The show showed Iris changing her mind about what Harry was saying. She's been called out more than once this season before that.

And she has an airhead spawn just like her, saddle up partner. Thank you writers.

I actually didn't mind the episode. That opener was surprisingly good, it was cool to see all of Devoe's collected powers at work at Argus. OG Team Flash, Caitlin, Cisco and Barry had some cool training time together. Cisco rightfully called Barry out on his stupidity even though he was much closer to Caitlin and Cisco than he ever was to frienemy Ralph. Them working together in flash time was a big highlight of the episode. If only the show realized this is the right direction and make more episodes like this it can be watchable again. Barry crime fighting with his meta friends, Caitlin having Spidey ice shooters along with her knowing she was a meta before the particle accelerator explosion, how cool was all that? They better elaborate more on that in Season 5. For once I wasn't rolling my eyes except at Iris treating Harry like crap over tracking mud in their apartment. Such an important issue. -_- Not Devoe resetting everyone's brain to mush, not that she would have been effected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"