The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 18: "Lose Yourself"

Know why they defrosted Caitlin Snow? Because the Flashpoint movie is rumored to use Killer Frost.

As for Ralph being possessed by Thinker, I could see that coming.

I highly doubt that

So is harry ok? He lloked like his brain got fried then the next scene his fine

So we have yet another character in this universe going through a personality change while everyone tries to talk he/she down. Ralph goes from a guy who is too big a puss to risk being a hero to Charles Bronson. Oy.

Still, I didn't see his fate coming. Oh gee, The Flash taken out of play again and he can't help. Rinse, repeat.

That's the thing about Flash and Supergirl, it gets hard to write viable threats for them every week due to how God tier their powersets are so they have to make stupid ass mistakes.

Glad to see Sandilands back (about time)

I could see Ralph back since it's just a host body. Unfortunately had his demise spoiled prior to watching though.

The Flash suit did look amazing in this episode, especially in the scene between him and Ralph

This was another episode full of nice twists. It will be interesting to see how Caitlin will handle being in complete control after Devoe de-Frosted her. I've enjoyed seeing the other actors/actresses doing their Devoe impressions, but no one beats Sandilands. It's fitting that he's back since we're coming down the home stretch.

There were some really nice visuals this week with Barry climbing the wall to lay out Ralph, Ralph pulling a Kamala Khan on the dinosaur, and Joe walking in to the control room with the Samuroid head.

The only negative to this episode was that Folded Man was underwhelming. I realize that his type of abilities are a GGI-burden, but we should have gotten a little more visual style with him.

Barry says they never have to kill, yet...

Reverse Flash - killed (sort of)

Zoom - killed (sort of)

Savitar - killed
I think the point is that Barry, and more specifically, Team Flash don't kill - at least not intentionally. Eobard was (indirectly) killed by Eddie. Zoom wasn't killed, but instead corrupted/tainted by the speedforce, and Savitar was erased from time.

T-Rex on Supergirl last night, T-Rex on The Flash tonight, DCTV has become Jurassic World.
Oh I can't wait for Arrow this week! Hah!

Know why they defrosted Caitlin Snow? Because the Flashpoint movie is rumoured to use Killer Frost.
Well that's not so much a rumour really, is it? The Flashpoint film is a developmental mess right now.

As for Ralph being possessed by Thinker, I could see that coming.
It was unfortunately inevitable.

Barry says they never have to kill, yet...

Reverse Flash - killed (sort of)

Zoom - killed (sort of)

Savitar - killed
I believe the ones your actually looking are the one s in season tow of flash where joes complained in one episode that he wasn't upholding the law with keeping people in prison (star labs with out trial) and play judge jury & executioner) and then he weirdly allowed to continue happening.

and barry killed atom smacher which was a hero in every other Dc comic medium's he was the giant he was killed by over saceration to radiation then there was sand demon which he killed that to zoom double pretending to be jay and last there was the team with the hawks and team arrow withthe first encounter with vandal savage. so yes barry has killled which baffled alot of fans when season 2 happened

so ye barry killed and for a seaonit made onsesne ^ there wasn't good explaination it was ignored and it waws joe baqby moma was entered into the show and wanted explnations. and peopled should have been ablout the invasion from earth 2 by zooms corsed forces

ut like when smallhad clark killing clumiyly in the early season of small ville but it was retconn in season 5 thatmade nosesne for shape shifter girl (died via a farm vihicle wiht a sharp blade in a shickabob way and bugg boy.

and no flash falsh can't take his back. so he's in good place to make that claim they don't kill when he did do that and didn't give damn about it.

Last edited:
Ralph should’ve killed Devoe, nice going, Barry.

They think they can reform everyone and give a good just process. This is the show that had Barry stupidly accept prison and a waste of time court session.

Do you guys really want this show getting the fanboy tantrums that the DCEU has gotten? If Barry had just stood by and let Ralph kill Devoe, then we'd have the TV equivalent of the Zod neck-snap controversy.

This ep is what I get for believing the promos. :csad:

Joe nailed the problem with this season: "Iris led the team".

When the actual superheroes have to take a flop just to make the regular people look heroic. :whatever:

So glad Ralph is my not fave-fave, otherwise or I'd be all :cmad::cmad::cmad: over his arc. Show knows how to crap on heroes, that's for sure.

This deliberate equating Iris with actual heroes is pathetic. They should just admit Iris has nothing going on as a character in her own right and recur her instead of having her copy everyone else.

I know Neil Sandilands might've had a haircut in real life but why would Ralph make him come out like that? I preferred Devoe with the longer hair.

It's a shame Caitlin has lost Killer Frost. I liked her.

And has anything actually happened to Harry? Devoe suggested that he siphoned off the dark matter from the overload when Harry tried that. It's as if he was hinting that he tricked Harry, knowing that his hubris would be his own undoing where Devoe could then swoop in and steal it for himself.

I'm trying to figure out when Devoe managed to acquire Melting Pot's abilities? There doesn't seem to have been an episode where he specifically went after him and then absorbed his body.

At the end of Run Iris Run, didn't Melting Pot say that he was going to stick around to help Team Flash?

Yet where was he in the last couple of episodes? And if Devoe did absorb him in this episode, where did he suddenly appear from? Was he locked away in a vault at Starlabs? If so, they didn't make this very obvious as we didn't see him at all earlier.

If they're saying he just happened to be there in a vault all along and was absorbed along with any remaining others, then that was poor writing on their part. It seems very unclear.

I'm trying to figure out when Devoe managed to acquire Melting Pot's abilities? There doesn't seem to have been an episode where he specifically went after him and then absorbed his body.

At the end of Run Iris Run, didn't Melting Pot say that he was going to stick around to help Team Flash?

Yet where was he in the last couple of episodes? And if Devoe did absorb him in this episode, where did he suddenly appear from? Was he locked away in a vault at Starlabs? If so, they didn't make this very obvious as we didn't see him at all earlier.
The obvious answer is lazy writing, but from a logical point of view, it's possible they (team flash) suggested that he go into one of those pods for his own safety cause they didn't think they needed him for their plan - which backfired spectacularly.

This ep is what I get for believing the promos. :csad:

Joe nailed the problem with this season: "Iris led the team".

When the actual superheroes have to take a flop just to make the regular people look heroic. :whatever:

So glad Ralph is my not fave-fave, otherwise or I'd be all :cmad::cmad::cmad: over his arc. Show knows how to crap on heroes, that's for sure.

This deliberate equating Iris with actual heroes is pathetic. They should just admit Iris has nothing going on as a character in her own right and recur her instead of having her copy everyone else.

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"