The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 20: "Therefore She Is"

Future kid seemed to throw Iris daggers once she came into her vision briefly.

Maybe the mystery girl is a future version of Iris from when she became the Flash. This girl is going to become Savataress, the evil and future Iris Flash, who will be the big bad of season 5.

That's it. Team Flash need to kill Marlize. Devoe will be overcome with emotion and grief (if he still has any feelings) that he won't be able to think straight. He will make lapses in judgment and overlook certain things. Instead of thinking with his head and planning out his attacks, he will act out of pure instinct and rage.

Of course, I sometimes think that Devoe is about to kill Marlize himself now that she has outgrown her use. And especially after this latest stunt with leaving him and saying that he's nothing without her.

And why can't they ever use Cecile to combat Devoe? I know Joe wouldn't want to involve her, but she would be able to read his mind and know what he's thinking. She could just be within proximity during a battle and then relay over earpieces what Devoe has planned and how to avoid it.

Sending a pregnant woman to fight a mass murdering super villain? Sounds pretty heroic to me.

I'm surprised to read that Neil Sandilands is only 42. He looks a lot older. I would've placed him in his 50s.

Her knowing the date of Joe and Cecile's baby could mean that she's their baby.

i kind of agree with you on that, after i posted on here assuming it was barry and iris' daughter because of the combination of both there streak colors.

I decided to re-watch the episode, and the girls face sort of resembles ceciles. Look at her facial features and not so much pointy but i guess almost boney looking on the face??? the point i'm getting at is its similar to ceciles which may mean her genes or someone else in her family??

her getting powers while pregnant could explain how she the daughter got speed. not sure why speed would be her power though because theres none of barry in joe or cecile. the speedforce should have no barring on being her power affected by meta cecile being pregnant or exposed to dark matter. barry getting speed from dark matter was very specific in achieving speed as his power...the only reason wally and jessie got speed was being exposed to the speedforce dark matter that essentially exploded and spread which made contact with wally and jessie.

speed in this show has been over used already so why not give this girl something different, which then makes me think maybe not cecile and joes daughter....is it possible wally hooks up with ceciles eldest daughter and they have a baby, and thats her because then speed would make sense its kind of up in the air until they reveal her identity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"