The Full List of "Crimes" Committed by Fox's Tom Rothman - Part 1

Rothman went on set of Origins and ordered the crew to redress and repaint one of the setes without notifying the actual director of the film. I think that was the last straw, and then he was kicked out.

Rothman went on set of Origins and ordered the crew to redress and repaint one of the setes without notifying the actual director of the film. I think that was the last straw, and then he was kicked out.

:pal: :applaud

I applaud those poor buggers. They did the right thing

Are you guys seriously going to pin the blame of how star wars prequels turned out on Tom Rothman? Seriously?

That is Lucas 100%. Fox ONLY distributed the movies worldwide for a good paycheck per movie. And I believe they have the home video rights for the movies. Maybe not now after Disney bought star wars.

You are right, of course. But honestly, take out those Star Wars movies and the list is even worse! They are two of the best movies on the list!

Just found out Tom Rothman went to my middle school/high school...kinda bums me out

Wow, I'm surprised. Its rare to see a movie running that short, outside of *some* childrens animation.

No. He wasn't kicked out because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"